Thread: Scarlet Legacy: What was your MMO experience is like

Scarlet Legacy: What was your MMO experience is like

I really wish to know about your MMO experience about this game. I get really great experience of this, so I am here only to know about your idea and experience. Diablo 2 is the SKITTLES, I never got into the Final Fantasy series, but I played FFX and that had to be the one game I played more than any other. So what's your experience is like? Please share wit me.

Re: Scarlet Legacy: What was your MMO experience is like

My first mmorpg was Shaiya, but before that I always played play station’s games like final fantasy (VII, VIII, X, X-2, XII, XIII), tomb raider (those for the ps1 to those of today), metal gear (I played them all), etc. At the beginning I did not like mmorpg, I saw them repetitive. Then my brother told me how it worked a mmorpg and then from there I lost my head XD. However I have not played many MMO. I played: Shaiya, last chaos (2-3 days and then quit), rappels, perfect world (I really liked it), aion, Argo.

Yeah definitely grew up in the Diablo era an especially during the Final Fantasy series too. Favorites ones out of the titles though have to be Diablo 2 and also Final Fantasy 7. Considered those classics. Used to play a little of WOW myself did they started to keep coming out with expansion after expansion. Also I found out about the Free 2 Play world. Realized I didn't have to pay. And I mmo hopped for awhile myself, name a F2P mmo out there and I've tried it.

As far as RPG goes yea I ran through almost all of FF including a few in Nintendo and Super. MMO's Started in Diablo II LOD stayed there a long time. Then to a game that earned a wonderful title of Trash called 2Moons. Game was great but you couldn’t go 10ft in game without passing a hacker. Since then i have been in a game called Magic World Online. Graphics are very similar to Diablo. 2D that is, but great community, and surprisingly in depth. Play a little on too. Made lv30 but definitely still a noblest in that one. I am at a standstill pretty hooked on the magic world though.

I grew up with the NES games, and the ones I have the best memories from were Mario (1, 2 and 3, the 3rd being the one I loved the most), Duck Hunt (I remember I used to stick my gun on the screen for better chances of hitting ducks!), DuckTales (it was truly a great game at this time, even today I think I would enjoy it) and Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers (an other awesome Disney game on NES). I skipped the Super Nintendo for the Sega Genesis/Mega Drive (a choice I often regretted, the only Sega games I truly loved were the Sonic series and Light Crusader) and chained to the Sega Saturn which was for me the best console ever and had great games such as Guardian Heroes (the best game ever IMO.

First MMORPG I played was Hero Online , one of the worst grind fest game ever IMO ( took 6 months to get from level 99 – level 100 with about 4 hours grind per day ) but was addictive for some reason and managed to get me hooked for about 4 years . After that I tried quite a few other games including Asda Story (about 1 year) and currently playing rappels. I began playing mmo like games with Diablo 2. Since then i have been playing lots of games. I sticked with twelve sky 1 until it got canceled. Since then i have been jumping a lot of games, not really finding any great mmo to invest my time in, until i saw scarlet legacy of course.

Here I just wish to add something in this case. I may be a little biased to 7, due to the fact it is the first one I have played. I tried 8 out and I didn't like the idea that you had to "draw" spells from the monsters you fought. But it still was able to keep in line with a good story and lore. Now the new FF coming out you got like these dude that look like girls and that just confuses the heck out of me. At least this time the character is actually a girl.

First MMO I played was Mabinogi, which is the worst grinding game ever (no level cap). It's been released for 3-4 years, and still no one has capped every skill, or is even close to it for that matter. Overall it was a good experience, I quite enjoyed that game; but I was forced to quit due to major hacks (GM controls, summoning monsters, disconnecting other players at will, item/gold duping, etc.) being released to the general public on elitepvpers. And it's run by Nexon, who seems to be unable to stop it.

First experience was Twelve Sky 1, in my opinion was the best game I have ever played, also played a bit of Jade Dynasty and Forsaken World, but nothing so far has gotten close to being as good as Twleve Sky 1, but sadly it was closed and probably will never open again, due to aerie games running the game. But I like the look of this game; while I wait for it to open I have been playing Divine Souls also a good game, but can’t wait for Scarlet Legacy!