Thread: Non achievement eggs in Limbo

Non achievement eggs in Limbo

Guys I have something to ask to you all. So what I am saying is that have you all heard about the non achievement eggs in the game. Well I have read all the instructions given in the guide through that I did the same thing that was given in the guide but everytime I try that I die and hence I am asking you all, have anyone read it or tried to achieve the non achievement eggs? If anyone do have some knowledge about the same then do let me know about it. I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same. so do reply fast.

Re: Non achievement eggs in Limbo

Ok nice question. First and the foremost let me tell you the instructions that are given In the guide in my own words In the area with the mine cart and the rope hanging over the two spiked teeth. scale the rope and then allow the rope to go downward, jump back the ladder on the left. Go up and run to the left in the preceding chapter. Drop down into the first hole is the egg. Quickly jump back unless you want to be pierced by nails. So that’s what I am saying here. Do watch out for the instructions then you will understand what I am saying here.

Dude I did the same thing but not possible at you all. Well I can understand what you are trying to say but let me tell you that I did the same thing and that was not at all effective for me. so that’s what I am trying to make you explain about you the same. so if you have any other methods then do let me know about the same. So that’s what I am saying here. do have a good look at the same and let me know if there is something that can be done over here.

Well I have heard that the non achievement eggs are now out of the ps3 version and hence what I am saying is that if you are playing in that console then you will not be able to find it and hence that’s what I am saying here. so even if you try hard to get the non achievement eggs then you will not find it and hence that’s what I am saying here. so you will not be able to find it in the ps3 version. Well definitely a small information but wanted to share it with you all and hence I have done the same thing. Hope you did like it.

How come you were not able to find the non achievement games. Well I was able to find it quite efficiently and I did find and read the instructions that were given in the sokkus's guide for the 360 version and that instructed me properly. I don’t know what methods have you tried and from which sources you have picked up the guide and the instructions but what I would recommend you is that you do have a proper check about the same and check out this guide and you will surely get some help from there.

Ok the link that you have suggested me. yes the guide was totally awesome and I was very much happy reading that and hence thanks a ton for the same. well I had read from a website which I don’t remember the name but that was not at all proper. Well I did have a proper look at the guide and there was a small mistake in the instructions that was used to climb the rope which I had committed but now that problem is solved and I am very much happy about it.