Thread: Extra trophy in PSN version of Limbo?

Extra trophy in PSN version of Limbo?

I don’t know if you all are interested in trophies and all. so that’s what I am saying here. well there is a good news for you all. so what I am saying is that PSN has extra set of trophies for everybody and it will be an interesting part to have a look at this interesting piece of information. Well the method to get the trophy has not yet been revealed and has been kept secret. What I am guessing is that it can be an alternate ending for finding all the eggs? So the possibilities may differ and hence we have to look at the different situations. So do have a good look at the same and let me know about the same. so that’s what I am saying here.

Re: Extra trophy in PSN version of Limbo?

I am very much interested in knowing what kind of secret will it be? So it could have been better if they could have revealed the secret for getting the trophy and all. Well it will be interesting to get the trophies in the PSN. Well I play the game for the sake of trophies and all. so that’s why I am hoping that they do come up with the good method to get the trophy. Well I am seriously hoping for that and lets hope that I get that trophy as well.

I am not at all excited to know about it. Well what is the use if we have to wait for one long year and the developers end up bringing only one extra trophy and nothing else. So that’s what disappointed me a lot and I am very much sad listening about all this. So that’s what I wanted to say here. I hope you all guys are listening to this what I am saying here. They haven’t brought any new levels and also the ending of the game is not at all exciting. So there are many factors that go against the interest of the game and hence that’s what is the biggest disappointment in the game.

Ok have anyone happened to have a check what that trophy is. Well I did try several attempts from my side to get a look about the same but failed to get a glimpse of the trophy and hence that’s the problem. The trophy has not yet been unlocked and hence I am not getting the glimpse of the trophy. Well I am sure you all must have done that and got a glimpse of it. if anyone has done that then do let me know about the same. I am desperate to get the trophy and also if you all know about some methods to get the trophy then surely let me know about the same.

Well it is in the hidden area and also to get that you need to first collect the sufficient eggs and then hunt for it. Try till you succeed. Just find it in the hidden areas and you will find it there only. So that’s what I am saying here. hope you do have a good look at the same and hence do watch out for the same. well good news is that I did end up getting one and that was the greatest day for me and I was so happy with the output. Seriously speaking guys that was a good fun for me. so thanks a lot for starting this thread.

Well what I have to say is that I have no death to less than 5 times the trophy, but the area was open to me. Though, I come to a part where I get a worm's brain that can only run backward and forward among two lights. I am not able to do anything apart from that. I can listen to the creatures that nourish the worms on top of me, but I can see because their teeth are not clear. So that was the experience for me in the game. So I was a bit unlucky in my case but just want to share the experiences with you all.

Well this is what I heard it from a spoiler In the game and this is what it said the top secret PS3 exclusive is in fact a unseen stage with play gear for 30-60 minutes! You can discover once you've originated all the eggs in secret and then come back to the area that got the "Alone in the Dark" trophy. Well what you can do is that get it there simply by loading the chapter with the mosquito on the preview screen, and recurring left mountaineering down the ladder. So this is something that needs to be looked at. well it seems to me as a worthy option for sure.