Thread: Is Limbo is another half effort port game?

Is Limbo is another half effort port game?

I was excited about the releasing of this particular game Limbo. Now I am disappointed about the thing that is the time taken for the transition to the PC. Also it is not having support for the 1080P. Let me know if you are having any specific information on this particular matter. I am waiting for the speculation of yours on this particular matter. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Is Limbo is another half effort port game?

Let me know whether you have purchase the game or not. if you have purchased the game then you should enjoy the gaming rather than complaining about the game. in case you have not purchased the game than I am suggesting that you should not buy the game at all. I am not aware of the thing which you have asked over here I will come to you as I come across any useful information on this particular matter.

I have noticed lots of people who are saying that the this particular game is not having support for the resolution change. If it is true than we are going to have blurry image when you are trying to get the multi resolution support. If you have installed the game on the computer of yours than you should simply go through the menu of the game and you will see that there is no option for the changing of the resolution into the game.

Well according to me make their own assumption when they are not aware about the fact at all. Well the actual thing is that the game is not having the good port. There are ZERO PC option into the game. the resolution of the game is upscale so that the resolution and look and feel of the game becomes blurry. If there is no option for the altering the resolution on the game then people will not be happy while playing this particular game.

As far as I know if you are looking to make the game for the PC users than you need to put an additional efforts to make the game in working condition on the computers. If they have made poor porting at the end of the day the developer of the game is going to be suffer. Definitely it will make a big impact on the purchase of the games which is going to be release by near future. So quality and feature will make a great effect.

I think if there no option for the resolution of the game than I don’t think so it make the entire game bad or it is badly ported. I will say the game totally bad if the game is not optimized appropriately and also it is running like really crappy. In that particular situation I will definitely make a complaint to the developer to help me out on this particular matter. I let you know about the exact experience of mine about this particular game Limbo.