Thread: Intel iMac has constant freezing with The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff?

Intel iMac has constant freezing with The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff?

Hello friends I have been using the Intel IMAC and over that I have tried to play The SIMS 3 Town Life Stuff and I have got lots of problem with this first it was a problem in installing and once it was installed somehow I was so excited to play this game and later I found out that this game has a problem of the constant freezing and all and I am just zero with this I have no idea with what to do next please help me?

Re: Intel iMac has constant freezing with The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff?

Hello friend I have been bit lucky with this I have also got a problem with the installation and later on when I was playing there was no problem at all don’t know what you are having this problem, can this be the problem that you have installed it from a good setup try to install it again from some other setup and I hope this would be done after you install it with one other setup, one thing what I can say is best of luck and I hope you would get rid of this problem one day.

Well I would ask you to send a report to EA and look out for some help from them because this is not a big problem and not even faced by many of them so I think they haven’t been coming up with any of the updates and all and if you are facing the problem then you have to make them aware of it so that if they can they should come up with some of the update and then you would be able to play the game with no other problem I would be hoping something very good for you and till then you can play other games in the market.

Hey dear I have certain steps which I would be asking you to follow them and I would be hoping that this would be solving your problem anyways lets concentrate on what is the steps which you have to follow ok so click on the apple and the top of the left corner of the screen and then go to the click saying about this mac and click it now you would be able to see the More info option click that and not go to the menu bar and click on the more info, now go to the MiniProfile and then to file and save as try this and see if this does solves anything.

I would like to suggest you something about the crashing part and this would surely help you and I have been doing all this whenever I have faced such problem so I am sure that this would be helping you ok so the steps to be followed is go to the user and then to your_name and then go to the documents and then to the electronic art there you would be able to find the XCPT and if it would be possible then you can also upload all these or at least 2 of them and so the logs can be referred by us and the problem can be solved.

Hey I to have some suggestion over this and would like to share this with you and I hope this would solve your problems ok I would ask you to go to the spot light and then over there just type the Disk Utility without the quotes or anything and then load the application now you have to click on the macntosh HD and then click on the repair permissions and then let it run for some time, and now when they have been repaired just restart your mac and try using the game again see if anything is changed.

Ya i think there is some problem with the graphic card and al with some of the product of this model because two of my friends have got this and one of them have been facing the same problem and other is having no problem at all so i think you can go to the service center and check your graphic card if it is running fine or no and if there is any problem if it is in warranty then change it or upgrade it some new graphic card and then the problem would be solved.

No i don't think this is true just make sure that your system dont consist virus and all and then make sure that your game has installed properly thats it because i think this is what the problem which is making you face problem like this and just dont blame to this system because it has a great review and such cases have not bee still found as far as i have heard many of my friends are having it and i also did used it some time ago and then gifted it to my cousin so i think this is not actually a problem.