Thread: Playdead should provide support for the 16:10 aspect ratio for the pc release of Limbo

Playdead should provide support for the 16:10 aspect ratio for the pc release of Limbo

Well we know that the Limbo has been released. According to me this particular game is having great look and feel. However it is having a support for the 16:10 display for the players who are wanted to play the game on their computer? Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Playdead should provide support for the 16:10 aspect ratio for the pc release of Limbo

As far as know Steam hardware is had done survey on this particular matter and there are 16:9 monitors were dominating the market. The popularity of this particular monitor is going to be decrease. Hence I am sure that we this particular game will not have any support for the same because of the less availability on this particular video. Anyway we need to wait for the announcement from the developer on this particular matter.

Re: Playdead should provide support for the 16:10 aspect ratio for the pc release of Limbo

Well I am having 16:10 monitor from the past couple of years. I think I cannot consider the reason which you have mentioned over here for the not support of the game for the 16:9 monitor. They are thinking that there is a less popularity of this particular monitor. However I don’t see any difference into the situation if you have installed the Limbo on the different kind of the monitors.

I let you know that the 16:10 monitors was the past. However 16:9 monitors is seems to be present as well as future of the video gaming. Hence I recommend that you should get the 16:9 monitors to get the requirement of yours rather than that of the using the 16:10 monitors. If you don’t wanted to buy the same than simply play the game on the 16:10 monitor on only. There is no other solution which I can tell you.

According to me the 16:9 monitor are seems to be quite cheaper. If you wanted to purchase the 16:10 monitors than you should get the same. it is not much difficult to find the same. i let you know that I have purchased some of the game which is having support for the 16:10 games. Well I am looking for the response from the developer of the game to provide the support for the 16:10 and I am hoping that they will provide the same.

I have searched on the Google and I have noticed that there are 40% of the users are having monitor with the 16:10 aspect ratio. However 36% of the people are using the 16:9 aspect ratio monitor. I agree with the thing that is the all the above mentioned thing is being provide by the developer of the game only. Well we should wait for this on this particular matter.