Thread: Is a beta key necessary to play Scarlet Legacy

Is a beta key necessary to play Scarlet Legacy

Anyone have any idea on this? Can someone please know mw that beta key is necessary to play this game? I try to search this on many sites but can’t get any response for this. So anyone knows the answer or if I am say anyone have any idea about this? Please if anyone here gets any idea on this let me know. This is really essential for me know about this, because I really like this game.

Re: Is a beta key necessary to play Scarlet Legacy

To register you must register an account and then after registering a new screen will pop up asking you key entry CBT with your user name also suggests that the sites provide a key. So I just got a beta key for legacy Scarlet, and I know it is for premium items and stuff, but I have registered for legacy scarlet cb so when I log into my account and press the button on the homepage says "sign up for closed beta" just says "you are already enrolled in cbt" and gives me nothing at the entrance of a beta key.

I just got a key a while ago and as you MMOABC had already been registered here and everything. But I had no problems with the registration key. When you have the key to the gift site, click on the link to follow in this site, input the key. If not, try going back to the site registry key and the key from there, with that link. It should be right back here so I can continue to register the key.

i got my key from MMO site, and it just says u can log in and input it, but i think it’s more complex than that because i press that button on the main scarlet legacy page and it just says i am already signed up, and the links on MMO site just go to the main page and no beta key input screen. Maybe forget about that key and use one from MMOABC just to see if using it from their site does the trick for you.

I am not so certain that a key is required. You can ask a GM, but often in the CB, keys are provided for promotional material and you can still access the game without a key. Wait so if you do not have to worry about the key to the TCC. We will not get all those cool things. Or are we going to do? Wait, how do we know we are in the TCC for insurance? Because I am little lost, I registered couple of months. I was wondering. I do not want to spend this CBT at all!

Until 7 / 27, the only way in was through our site here, and do not require a key to TCC. Players who did this, you will receive a package in the game of CBT for CBT experience began. A heading 27.07 and from now on, all records required a key to the TCC, available through us or partner sites. These are entered when registering for TCC. Players who do this, you will receive a package in the game of CBT and a key package.

All those who registered here before 7/27 do not need a key to register, and are already in the system and registered for CBT. Much to our dismay, these players also are not able to input a CBT key, not qualifying themselves for a key package. and game developer replies that: We will be providing some sort of compensation for these players who aren't able to get the key package (we won't punish you for registering early, no worries), and we'll let you know what this compensation is as soon as we have it figured out.

I registered late and got the key, etc., but got bored and looked at the partner sites that give you the keys to CB and to my surprise, most of them say different things you get in CBT and some even say that get something like I got my key in the role play and not say anything about a reward in the TCC, while others say they get a special mount some say you get some scrolls, etc so I was wondering why we same things or not where you need a password to change the reward rly received.