Thread: No video settings to change in demo version of Limbo game

No video settings to change in demo version of Limbo game

Guys you will not believe that the demo version of the game does not have the video settings in it to change. So that’s what I am saying here. Well what I want to say is that there has been a strict video settings given and we need to stick with it and cannot make any changes at all. So that’s what I feel here and also what I want to say is that do anyone know how to change the launch options that you all are aware of? So do let me know about the same. That’s what I want to say here. Do let me know about the same. I am waiting for the necessary suggestions from you all.

Re: No video settings to change in demo version of Limbo game

Yes that’s true, and the game is a very simple and which does not run in the windows mode and hence runs only in the desktop version, that’s why there are no video settings given for the game. Having said that you cannot classify this game has a unplayable and all. Hence that’s what I am saying here. so this is what I want to say here. Hope you do look at the same and hence that’s what I am saying here. so that’s what I want to say here.

The same is not the case with the real game. Yes the same was the case with the demo version of the game but as we all know that it is a version game that was released to target the limited users, so that’s what I am saying here. hope you do have a good look at the same and hence that’s what I am saying here. I have played the demo version and seriously speaking, I had no problems playing the game with the demo version, that’s what I want to say here.

Lowering the desktop resolution did help for me in the demo version and hence that’s what I had done with the same, so that’s what I am saying here. hope you all do have a good look at the same. just lower the screen resolution and that will help you in playing the game. So that’s what you need to do and I am sure that will be of good help for you. so that’s what you have to do and let me know if that helps or not. Hope so that will work out for you.

I am very much surprised that people here are talking about the demo versions when the full version of the game is already released. So that’s what I am saying here. Well what I want to say is that having a look at the full version, the game does gives you the option of changing the screen resolution and you will not believe that it is quite a exciting feature, so that’s what I feel here an dhence that’s what I am saying here. so do have a look at the full version of the game and let me know what you felt about the game.