Thread: Graphics in demo version of Limbo game appears to be broken?

Graphics in demo version of Limbo game appears to be broken?

Well I hope you all have got the hint of the problem that I am trying to say here. So what I am specifying is that the color does looks a lot of blurry and also the characters shadow does appear in the screen and hence that’s the problem here. well it does appear a lot of blurry and hence I don’t know what can be the reason behind it. so do let me know as if what solutions can we all try here, so that we can get a hint of the problem, please do let me know as soon as possible as if what can be done about it, do let me know as soon as possible. I am waiting for the replies from you all.

Re: Graphics in demo version of Limbo game appears to be broken?

Ok have you had a check about the same with your graphic card, may be the graphic card has some problems and also what I am saying is that you better replace your graphic card with the new one or update the drivers of the graphic card. That will be the much desired solution for you. so that’s what I am saying here. do watch out for the same and let me know if you have already tried with that one. so that’s what I want to say here.

I think so this is a great piece of information given by you all, so thanks for telling me about that. Well if that is the case then the developers must seriously have a look at improving the graphics of the game and accordingly make changes. So that’s what I am saying here. well the game has released now and lets hope that the full version of the game does not give any kind of problems like these. So that’s what I am hoping for and lets see if that changes does gets implemented or not.

Dude where are you? When the original game has already released you are sitting and talking about the demo version, what kind of talks is these. You are still having a look at the demo version and not the full version. Wake up dude! Just go and check out the original game and then come back and tell us if this game is actually giving some problem with the graphics, do let me know about it ok. Waiting for your reply. So dude wake up and check out the original version of the game that has already been launched.

Guys I have checked the graphics of the game and everything is awesome there is nothing to worry about the same, so that’s what I feel over here. well just got the game yesterday and I must say that the game is pretty awesome and hence that is the information that I wanted to pass it to you all about the same. so that’s what I want to say here. the game has such has not go great reviews from the experts and lets hope that the game does get some positive view on the same and people start liking them. however that’s it from my side. I want to get more of the game and hence am busy with it right now.