Thread: Avast detects Limbo.exe as a trojan

Avast detects Limbo.exe as a trojan

Hello friends I have recently installed Limbo game in my computer. Now whenever I try to launch the game at that time Avst antivirus in my computer Limbo.exe as Trojan. Because of this I am not able to play the game. Please tell me what I should do to play this game in my computer. if anyone have any solution then please let me know. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Avast detects Limbo.exe as a trojan

I have gone through your above post and according to me you can solve this problem by doing this following trick. First you have to disable the antivirus and after that check whether you are able to launch the game or not. if you are able to launch the game after disabling the antivirus then I think Avast firewall is blocking your Limbo.exe file and that is why you are not able to launch the game. I hope after doing that you will be able to play the limbo game in your computer.

Yes I totally agree with above solution sometime firewall detects this type of files infected and that is why they automatically block this type of file sin our computer. You have to first open the Firewall setting in your antivirus and after that you have to add Limbo.exe exception list or allow that file to run in your computer and after doing that click on the OK. Now try to launch the limbo game. After doing that you will not get any issue after trying this solution.

Well In my system my antivirus also giving me the same issue and after that I have tried to launch the game after disabling the antivirus and that time it was working fine but I want run that game with my antivirus enabled. Now after that I have downloaded updates for my antivirus from its official website and after that I installed irt in my computer and after that when I start the game with my antivirus enabled at that time I didn’t get any problem. I think you should also try the same idea.

Thank you so much for giving me quick replies and helping me. After reading your above solution I have open the firewall setting in my computer and after that I have done necessary changes in firewall and after doing that when I launch the game at that time It worked perfectly. Now when I start playing the game at that time I noticed that my games is freezing randomly. is there anything wrong with my graphic setting or something else is causing this issue.

As you have said that while playing the Limbo game you are having some difficulty then first I will suggest you to try to solve this issue changing the game resolution if you still face the same problem even after changing the game resolution then you have remove the graphic drivers from your computer and after that you have to install it again in your computer. Now after reinstalling the drivers your game will not freeze randomly in your computer.

Well if your game is still freezing while playing then I will suggest you to try to solve this issue by doing following steps. First you should try to solve this issue by downloading updated Direct X in your computer and after that installing it and if that idea doesn’t help you then try to solve this issue by reinstalling the graphic driver in your system. Now after reinstalling the drivers you will not get any issue with your computer.