Thread: E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy – How to perform Character Progression Reset

E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy – How to perform Character Progression Reset

To recapitulate, my character has been reorganizing toward level 1 and all of my stuff has been reorganizing to defaulting. This actually, jaratees me off because I had 10 hours of gameplay with that character. I would be in love with to tell you how this happened however I'm not fairly confident precisely. If somebody similar to shacky (I think that’s his name) possibly will tell me somewhat that possibly will affect this maybe I possibly will connect the thing that happened to me.

Re: E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy – How to perform Character Progression Reset

I am having same query. The present bug mutually and help discover a explanation. These require to be fixed quickly for the reason that I sort of don’t would like to play another time till I am familiar with all my progress can't acquire deleted. As well, subsequent to this happened I tried to discover my save file as a result I possibly will edit it to give me my weapons back, however I couldn’t discover it. Is it hidden? Is there any technique for me to get my stuff back?

Lol even I am facing this same issue, played one game of campaign co-op, and my character acquire reset to level 1, no research, no cyber-tech, no $, all I have left is my name and the weapons I had previously equipped. At what time I tried to disconnect from a co-op game at the same time as I was host and was using an armory. I hope that someone will help us to solve this confusion. I am waiting for some suggestion from you guys.

I remember reading somewhere on net about this issue that this can happen occasionally if the host's campaign co-operation is not running the file eye.exe in administrator mode. I cannot vouch for the authenticity of that, but if it was a friend of accommodation that you can prove that in the future to avoid it. Even restore the characters back to normal, the game is nice, but losing a couple of day’s worth of time to put in a way discourages me from playing it.

You cannot edit though. That's basically the file is on file in the folder save steam. It is possibly with a hexeditor program. HexEditor just tried with only a few chains were legible. You cannot edit for them. I was on my second playthrough (first level in the caves) and decided to take some friends with me. I disconnected for the reason that we were going to do cooperative missions instead of the campaign, but made me lose all my files.

Hello thank you for your response I try to perform it but still I am not able to solve this issue. Do you have any idea on this query? Even I try to find about this on a Google but still I am not able to find any solution about it. Even I tried to contact with the game developer of this game but still they did not reply me any solution for this query. So if anyone find any solution please post here and if I found any solution then I will post back here.