Thread: Some questions about hacking in E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy

Some questions about hacking in E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy

I hope you all have read the title properly. So what I am saying is that when I started playing the game i decided to hack the ATM and don’t know what happened. I was kicked to the beginning of the mission and I was asked to start the whole game again. So that’s what the thing was and I don’t know what should I do here. is it a kind of bug and hence I am asking you all about the same. also the players who has started playing the game, should this happen, if I decide to hack the game. Please do tell me about that, I am waiting for the response from you all.

Re: Some questions about hacking in E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy

Sometimes it does happen and sometimes it does not happen at all. all depends if your hack works successfully and if it is not successfully then it happens the same thing that has happened with you. so that’s what the problem is. Well in your case it seems that the worst thing has happened with you. so do not worry about the same. Try once again and see if the hack does become successful and your problem will be solved. So that’s what I am saying here. Do look at the same.

Ok then what are the possibilities that happens if the hacking does not take place properly? Can you all please tell me? I know there can be many problems if that is not done properly. so hence i am asking you about the same. Since you all must be having some good knoweldge on that and hence i did ask you all about the same. So that's what i want to say here. The response till now that i have received is quite good and hence i am very much happy about it. so do reply fast on the question that i have asked.

Yes surely I will let you know about the same. See what I am saying is that 3 things can happen when the hack does not gets completed let me tell you about the 3 possibilities
    1) The first possibility is that what has happened with you, you will be kicked out.
    2) The second possibility is that if you have a look at the screen then you will get to see the big smiley/angry full of colors face all over your screen.
    3) The last and the most worst point is the death.
    Death will bring some severe injuries and hence developers are thinking of developing some tweeks for the same. So that’s what I want to say here.

Well I have some interesting suggestion for you. What I am saying is that give a Go! Hunt! Order to the troops and what that will do is that roam in the different areas and also kill people in the process. So that’s what I am saying here. Well what I am saying is that you can definitely go and hack the turrets and also gunships, even enemy communication center as well. Instead of hacking the atm it is better to hacking the one that I have mentioned here. which I think would be the better option for you. so do as what I have said here and hence that’s what I think would be the ideal suggestion for you.

Ok thanks a lot for suggesting me about that and hence appreciate the efforts that you have given here. so thanks a ton for the same. Well what I am saying is that thanks a ton for giving me suggesting about the hacking of the different things and I was totally not aware of that. So thanks a lot for suggesting me about the same. I appreciate the efforts that you have out in to solve the issue.