Thread: Fatal Wound and vicious Circle in E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy

Fatal Wound and vicious Circle in E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy

Well I have started this thread to say something about the fatal wounds that are prevalent there in the game and hence that’s why I have made this thread to mention about the same. so that’s what I want to say here. also one more thing that I would like to say is that with the Fatal Wounds the karma level does go down. I was thinking that it would be upto certain limit but that was not the case at all. I was really very much disappointed with the outcome and hence that’s what the main problem is. The same is the problem with the vicious Circle as well. So can you all please tell me what can be the solution behind the same or how should u tackle this situation?

Re: Fatal Wound and vicious Circle in E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy

The function of the fatal wound is somehow really cool, i think. Now let me tell you how, it makes the game really special. My problem with it is that i somehow do not trust the game enough to find fair. sometimes we die for no reason. Maybe distant snipers or what I cannot just drop dead tell.i abruptly out of thin image air.one kill. and then the fatal wound. I noticed NPC disappear in front of me. I had more than a few situations where i installed the game and died without being able to say why.i saw what happened to the NPC's too.

I think so it is best to reset the Fatal Wound and that would be the ideal suggestion for you in the game and hence that’s what I think would be the ideal suggestion for you in this case. Well I am not at all aware of the vicious circle and hence I cannot completely unaware of that. Since I have started playing the game now and hence it will take some time for me to understand about the same. so that’s what I want to say here.

I adore this game, but can now and then be very irritating as when you see enemies from far away, and when everyone starts to shoot, sometimes no longer know what is going on as they begin to arrive from all angles. And my low FPS. And it's not my PC, and can even play new games on high. There are important things mechanical AI needs to be fixed to enjoy the game as its meant to be, I really hope that the issue does gets resolved quickly, because I do not know if I keep playing well. Then issues like these will be a big hindrance in the game.

Yes completely agree with you on the same. issues or the bugs like these should get resolved as soon as possible. So that’s what I want to say here. hope you all do agree with me over here on the same. so that’s what I am saying here. I am mailing the steam people about the small bugs and also giving them bug report that I did find in the game and I am sure that they will do respond as early as possible. So that’s what I am expecting here.

Nice to see that many of the opinions do match with me and hence thanks a lot for contributing to this thread. Appreciate the efforts that you have put in to solve the issue. so that’s what I want to say here. in order to enjoy playing the game I am expecting that the game does gets rid of the bugs first and hence I am sure that they will get resolved as soon as possible for the same. anyways thanks a lot guys for all the suggestions that you have put in to solve the issue. so thanks a lot for that.