Thread: Dragon Age II: Legacy gives an indication of hope

Dragon Age II: Legacy gives an indication of hope

First I am not astonished that fans liked Legacy, even though you cannot get the best reviews of the game on "official" sites. Bioware should take note of this and notice if somewhat is well done and in the spirit of the whole / news we get from DA: O, the fans do not care for reviews. I just wish that Bioware will further take note of the censure he got from the members of this site, as many did DA2 which won for the care of the big game, history, setting, and the possible that DA: O is obtainable.

Re: Dragon Age II: Legacy gives an indication of hope

Legacy is a good step forward from the story and I hope Bioware keeps well in the future. I was hoping that there will be an improvement over the wheel of conversation, as in many cases, where did all the questions and return to the three options (diplomatic, sarcastic and aggressive) the line is sometimes seems a bit out of context. I guess and hope it's something considered in the future. Legacy is great, hopefully the future DLC and DA3 go the same way. There are no recycling areas. Pat on the back of Bioware for inheritance.

Legacy for me is like putting a mink coat on a dead horse. Whatever their excuses blew DA2. The list of bad game design and making is too long to list here. The only hope for the universe DA DA3 is developed by a different team with different objectives. If you did not like Dragon Age 2 is useless to spend money to buy another one DLC that no matter how good it is. I played and finished but did not play legacy DA2 so I cannot comment on it.

I not at all worry about exams; I can purchase games if I like it I do not worry if it's 5 stars or no. These are people's opinions; I forget, is regarding 4 and half star and not at all had a character in the prison cell, that's how terrible it is play. Skyrim not going to make me alter my mind, not a little. DLC legacy is immense and people should give it an attempt, just memorize legacy occurs earlier than the final game, so Act 2 or Act 3 start is the best time to play. Items: Champion set is the best element of the game.

I was the worst introduction DA2 introduction of any game of this generation of consoles. I quick through that outrage of an introduction as rapidly as probable. I was not at all a fan of DA2. But I determined to purchase the DLC to see how developers were honest while they said they were listening to the fans and attempt to make changes. They are certainly hear fan feedback, you can notice in the DLC. I thought it was a great bequest for them. Anybody who says he is more of the similar being honest at best.

For me, the hobby that I have for all the DLC (not just DA) is that they try to keep expenses not to hire the voice talent. So his companions are forced to be elsewhere or stand around and say nothing. Sometimes they go to a middle point in a conversation you only get if you bring the right combination of peers. Since Bioware games for the interaction of company, I'm usually let down. Legacy did not. They place in the dialogue for all, and even had to differ based on while you play dialogue.

The adventure itself is very solid. Most agree that it is an improvement over the basic game. Booty is good for when you get it, but does not scale with you. So I would say worth it if you wanted to spend time with peers and want to know more about Dragon Age. If your favorite part is the action, is probable to enjoy, but are on the short side for the cost. Obtains its full value just while playing for all dialogs.