Thread: Why people say Dragon Age 2 Legacy was a terrible game

Why people say Dragon Age 2 Legacy was a terrible game

I do not understand. I bought the game about a week and a half ago he won a couple of days and loved it. I thought it was great fun and a great improvement over Dragon Age: Origins and awakening as far as gaming is concerned. I even like Isabella, Carver, Avalina and Merrill. I never thought much of Anders and Fenneris is interesting but did not really love him. My Hawke was a magician of women with a diplomatic personality. Anyway I had a lot of fun with this, although the story was left of what was originally and people like me lose Morigon, Ogrhen and Lelianna, Wynne and even Sten and dog. Overall a great game I'm excited to see what happens in DA3

Re: Why people say Dragon Age 2 Legacy was a terrible game

I thought there were not enough hours in a couple of days to complete the game with your life as eating, sleeping, and interfering with personal hygiene. It must have flown through it with very small branching in the side quests and explore. And for you, I have to say, because it was Dragon Age: Origins 2, which is what everybody needed but did not get. A few are legit criticisms - in excess of just moving the head in the majority of the time. In general I think is a good game somewhat big, which is a step in the right way. Bioware just have to learn and grow from the DA to DA exp 2 and 3 will be fine.

Because of DA2 is a game developed by a small team Indy. If it is a game of steam $ 20 for the people who made terrariums, or torches limbo - would have been praised and adored. This is not the case. It was developed by Bioware. It was marketed as the direct sequel to Dragon Age: Origins and led the reference price of $ 60. The argument that "this is not Origins 2" is a joke. It is the sequel to the game or what the number "2" would not be in the game.

They did a magic trick and cadabra open-bam! Fooled everyone. Surprise! Only spent a year working on this (and this excuse to drag out every time that our decisions are called into question)! We are also pushing a lot of our political prejudices now! And the characters we've come to care about? The heart of the game called the successor to BG2 Spiritual? Phew! Gone! Remember that all decisions made in DA: O? No matter! Moreover, only a couple of decisions taken in DA2 really matters anyway!

You know I thought about it and looked at the row for this year and I loved DA 2 for more time in the oven to get all great and golden. DA 2 came out in March so that six months have been set against the upcoming release of BF 3 and lots of holiday titles which can be very wring the market Skyrim, Batman, BF 3 etc. Wait another year have been beside that Mass Effect 3 and truly do not need that to occur. Time to do more in the oven would have been nice, but I'm trying to find the best where most drive back to the launch in July to say that summer is dead. However, the team could put a little polish in the game we wanted in a crisis of four months - we may never know.

I do not like the game for many reasons, mainly because it has a closer look; almost exactly the same defects as did Origen + boatloads of new, although minor defects that accumulate. Let's see combat, for example, my main complaint with the match in the beginning was that it was boring and tedious. Because there was absolutely no balance and wedged design meeting. Let's look at combat DA2. classes are more balanced in relation to others, but within the classes - which are good skills and capabilities of poor - leading to a situation in which there is no reason to use anything but the good skills.

Now I agree wholeheartedly. I'm working on my second game and just make it through the mission Qunari gas. He speaks of Arishok damn tired and just useless. At the end of the end of Act 3 was about to break into the tower, take leave Bethany and Kirkwall can rot for all I cared about. The trouble with the setting is utilized to rapidly map a smaller setting. If he had unlocked the map up can in fact walk from one place to another with the alternative of traveling quicker than would have been so terrible.

It has taken me a long time to reach this understanding, though. When people say they hate DA2 okay. It is attacking me personally and their views do not ruin the game for me. Just understand that it was not for some people they were seeking. You may want some of them be a little calmer about it and maybe a. A little more polite when drafting, but the arguments ultimately it has no effect on myself and so you can comfortably and politely disagree and go my way