Thread: Need to know about Damage system in Auto Club Revolution

Need to know about Damage system in Auto Club Revolution

As I state in my title that I need to know about the Damage system in Auto Club Revolution. Anyone have any idea on this? I just would like to know more and regarding the damage system this game has. Can we guess bits to soar of our cars if we get incorrectly get hit? And if so how would it concern the cars handling etc? Anyone have any kind of idea about this? Please if anyone has any idea or any information on this than please let me know.

Re: Need to know about Damage system in Auto Club Revolution

It would be nice to know, but I assume that the damage system is easy. And even I think the damage system in the Auto Club Revolution must be dynamic, depending on the location of the impact forces involved (speed, walls, etc.) and should be able to be "hidden." What I mean by "hidden" is that if your PC is a low-end PC and delayed in time, you could go into options and disable "visual" damage to its end, which could make it look as if they you had damage, but it does.

Here I just wish to add something in this case. There is a site uses a "safety rating" system to judge how a driver is on the track, unfortunately, a driver who is busy on its own is often caught in an accident, therefore, be penalized for something he had no control over. That's the only downside to it. Stagnation car to cut a track could cause problems if he or she were to step back on the track, he would not be able to be efficiently able to move off the road.

It would be nice to be introduced some penalty for contact with various objects. It is not uncommon for players to cut the tracks, wall mounting, and such. By stopping the car could be made. Simple and effective. Realistically cannot be that fast slow and stall, but not always realistic game needs a balance of V. In all realistic racing games, if you go off the track in the grass, it is likely to rotate. And assuming that damage causes a loss of performance, there should be no problem with wall riding / cut.

I agree that its effects must be caused by damage and hope that ACR has a system of damage to the kind of punishing riding the wall. As to spin when you hit the crisis, I think it definitely should depend on the driver (s), if you know how to drive the throttle control and how you cannot rotate; it should be a realistic and should not be as a disadvantage for accidentally driving on the exit. The rules and penalty system configuration and Toca Race Driver 3 system damage Race driver GRID would be enough for my taste.

I come from being an avid player of the grid, and the love of damage modeling (especially after patching on the PC) that Red has to offer, including damage affecting driving. Too many games left this. Tire wear and the need for pit stops is ideal for long distance races, series of Glamour on the C64 had this, I think, so do not be so difficult to simulate the tire wear and ignore the final explosion the times. As for the penalty system, care must be taken about handing out penalties, especially if the court so resulting corner was not the fault of the driver.

Damage that is optional is good extra would be a blessing and a totally new thing, whether mechanical failure may be placed randomly in a race, the engine is off at boot, Gearbox failure, only a few things to give new twist to the races who have not seen before in a game. Like the dev have been mentioned in their posts news, they want to strike a balance between sim and arcade, so that the adjustment of the different options is the best way to go.

Here's one for you how about a game where the viewer a voice tells you that there is a car in or out of you so you can keep your line and give them room to make his move and if you get short black marking or slow down or even having to resort to the end of the field because many of us drive by bullets shot bumper or hood and cannot see what is on your side or the position they have on you.