Thread: Is there no reward for hacking into E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy

Is there no reward for hacking into E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy

I am really excited about the large number of variety of the characters into the game E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy. I have noticed an interesting issue with the game which I wanted to share with users of this particular forum. Well I have noticed that I was unable to get the money when I am hacking anything in the game. Let me know why the above mentioned thing is being happening into the situation of mine. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Is there no reward for hacking into E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy

Well you are hacker into the game so you should know that you will be able to hack the ATM so that you will be able get the big amount of mine. Also as far as I know that there is no reward for the hacker into the game. well overcharge can be allotted into the game without making any use of the defense drain. It should be combined with the 0 attack VS of the 0 defenses to deal with the damages. The hacking is seems to be quite tedious into the game.

I am not sure about the thing but you will be able to rob the target of yours into the game. I let you know that I am getting all the bonuses into the game from the other sources into the game. I have completed all the random mission into the game when I am at the temple. So it is the another way into the game which will let you to earn more and more money into the game. so consider the point which I have mentioned over here.

I have tried to hack all the ATM into the game. at the time of loot I am keeping the sniper at the street on the rooftop and doing all the things by myself. So far I am not getting any rewards into the game. it is happening to me because it is controlling someone other people when I am triggering the rifle. Steal command into the game is used for the energy than that of the money. I am gridding the to get the more money into the game.

There are lots of way to make thing working for you. You are going to be punished if you are supposed to use the brutforce attack into the game. I am thinking that hacking into the game is seems to be unreadable but there should be something like experience e into the game when hacking something into the game. I am hoping that the developer of the game will provide point for the hacking than that of the rewards.

Well I have managed to get the dozen of XP into the game. you will be able to get the multiple XP into the game by hacking. Also you will be able to shoot the people more quickly into the game. I have found something in the game which will give me get rid of the thing. I have won lots of match by simply using the Sniper rifle into the game. I have already paid for the level four as I have competed the mission into the game.