Thread: How to play E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy in coop or versus mode multiplayer?

How to play E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy in coop or versus mode multiplayer?

Guys I have some small issue in my mind regarding this game. Well I want to that this game is a co op game or a solo player game. So if you all are saying that the E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy is a coop game then I want to know that how to play it in the coop mode? Can you all give me some details regarding it. any suggestions from you all will be highly appreciated. So do let me know about the same. I am waiting for the necessary suggestions from you all.

Re: How to play E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy in coop or versus mode multiplayer?

Ok then let me tell you that if you are trying to play in the normal co op mode then let me inform you that saves are based on the first connected player. So whatever mode the first player saves in then he gets the game and everything is based on him that’s the trick. So that’s what I am saying here. Hope you did get the necessary information on the same. So that’s what I am saying here. A player has the independence of playing one character in a time and also can play several characters at multiple times. So that’s what I want to say here. Hope you got the necessary information on the same. so that’s it from my side. In case you have any other query on the same then do let me know about it.

Well in the coop mode both you and your friends can come in any characters you want but at the end the reward is only given to those who has done a lot of hardwork. A lot has been talked about the saves in the solo mode as well as the coop mode but let me clear out the whole confusion here. See in the solo play the character has a progression in the campaign scenario now if you have a look at the multiplayer then you will see that the progression is completely different. That’s what I want to say here so hope you have got the necessary information on the same.

Ok thanks for that information that you have given. Well what I want to say is that how many players can be played in co op games can you please tell me. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same. so that’s what I am saying here. Please do let me know about the same. I am sure that you will do respond me with some appropriate replies for the same and hence do reply fast for the same. I am waiting for the appropriate replies from you all. So that's what i am saying here. So do reply fast guys.

See the actual recommended number of players for the same is 2 and you can play upto 32 players with the coop mode but the problem is that the game is not designed to that level and hence that’s what the main problem is. You can still extend up to 4 players in the game and so if you want to play the game with the descent graphics and all. you can extend upto 4 players max that’s it. not more than that. The secondary missions that are there in the game can be played upto 4 players to 8 players but for the primary level it is always advisable to restrict it to the 2-4 players. So that’s what I want to say here. hope you did get the necessary information on the same.

Ok thanks a lot for the necessary information that you have given here. appreciate the efforts that you have put in to solve the issue. so thanks a tonf or the same. well this game is very much new and I did not have much idea about the coop games and hence I did asl the same thing with you all. so do have a look at the same. so that’s what I want to say here. anyways thanks a ton for all the efforts that you have put in to solve the issue. I am really very happy with the response that i have got here and all the credit goes to you guys. Thanks again.