Thread: NO fatigue feature in Rusty Hearts

NO fatigue feature in Rusty Hearts

You probably know how annoying it is characteristic of fatigue (I do not know maybe it's just me). Play for 2 hours, using all his fatigue into a character, and then you cannot play dungeons until reset. Of course in the sand, but not everyone likes or is good in pvp that. If you like playing alts, is not so bad, that can only be mounted on another character and continue. Now, I do not know about anyone else, but I like going into a game with a character and focus on it. Well my one of the characters that could easily pass for all my stress points in 2 hours or less and then you can waste time on the sand ... or usually just find another game to play.

Re: NO fatigue feature in Rusty Hearts

The fatigue system was very upset, so upset I stopped playing the full game. From the trailer, there seems to be a fatigue meter, but I cannot be sure yet. If I am wrong, as I hope, please correct. If you have any fatigue meter, at least make it last several hours of constant play or have a way back to fatigue in the game, as the currency of the game. A better idea would be to just take it completely.

From what I understand, after exhausting all stress points still able to enter the dungeon. The only effect is that it will not be able to gain EXP dungeoning. So maybe you can do the search, while the last point of fatigue and materials of the hunt for the team after the point of fatigue exhausted. I only say this as the game wise this game seems to have a reasonable amount in common with x ghost, though I only say this from a standpoint of observers

Do you think I'll put in a system similar to X Ghost, I found a really pretty good system in that game, as more encouraged him to do anything or missions. Basically in the game do something called super timing, and that meant I had approximately 2x exp for a certain amount of experience and later than hitting his average would be exp, this is refilled each day and have not utilized during the week were united and given back to the weekend.

Complaining of fatigue system and whining and demanding its withdrawal leads to nothing when the game is not even hit the closed beta. Perhaps one to several months to almost a year after the official launch and got a good bit right of free content, then it can be a better idea to consider leaving the fatigue system, because at that time or even most hardcore players could not reach maximum level in a single day. Until then, their cries fall on deaf ears.

System fatigue is something that has bothered me for some games, like I'm not sure what the point is. I'm sure the designers are not trying to force people out into the street as only they could simply implement a parental control function. I heard it was an attempt to imitate some of the utilities blocking attack, that is, encourages players to participate in other aspects of the game and also limit the repetitive play in an attempt to prevent people from burning / bored.

It does a relatively negative; as assault locks are a symbol of achievement to work and move towards while fatigue is only one strand dawned on me that say go. Unfortunately, I have a replacement hand that may suggest the use, nor do I expect it to be removed completely, but if I could, for example, has the current system of PP into a larger effect on the end-game content (while still being balanced, of course) and not limit the leveling time, would be greatly appreciated.