Thread: Getting very tiny Dialog text in E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy game

Getting very tiny Dialog text in E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy game

Hello friends I have recently installed E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy game in my computer and after installing the game when I start it at that time it worked fine but I am facing one issue with this game. When I start the game at that time I cannot read the Text in the dialog box. Please tell is there anything wrong with my computer graphic or the problem is with the game only.

Re: Getting very tiny Dialog text in E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy game

I am also playing this game in my computer and I have not come across this kind of issue in my computer. All the things are working fine with this game. According to me you are facing this problem because of the resolution which you have selected in the E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy game is not proper and I will suggest you to first change the game resolution and after doing the check whether you are getting the same problem or not. I think after changing the resolution you will not face the same problem in your computer.

Yes I am also agree with your above post some time we face this type of problem due to resolution issue and to solve this issue we have to select proper resolution according to our monitor. First start the E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy game and after that you have to go to the graphic option in the game and then change the resolution of the game. Now after doing that check whether you are able to read the text properly or not.

According to me you should install this game in another laptop or computer if you have or install this game in your friends computer and after that check whether you are getting the same problem on that computer or not. If you get the same problem in that computer then it is basically game fault and if you are able to read the text properly in that game in that computer also then I think there might be something wrong with your computer setting. I hope this information will help you to detect the exact problem.

Hi guys I am also playing E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy game in my computer and having the same text related issue in this game. I have 19 inch LG LCD screen and when I play other games in my computer at that time I don’t get this kind of issue in my computer. I have also tried to solve this issue by removing the game from my computer and after installing the game again but I didn’t get any help. I am also getting some graphic issue while playing game. Please help me to fix this issue.

As you have said in your above post that some time you get some graphic issue while playing this game then i think you should try to solve this issue by reinstalling the graphic card in your computer. If you face the same problem even after reinstalling the graphic driver in your computer also then download the updated drivers and after that install it in your computer and after doing that check whether your problem get solved or not.

First I thought that by reinstalling the graphic card driver I can solve both the issue with the E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy game and that is why I removed the graphic driver from my computer and after that I restart the computer again and after restarting the computer I installed the drivers again in my computer and from that time I am getting proper graphic but that text problem is still coming. Any more help would be appreciated.