Thread: Rusty Hearts: sss with frantz

Rusty Hearts: sss with frantz

I tried all 3. I was very surprised. Angelik that it's easy to do SSS Dungeons mostly with each race (level 3 B3 drive will only easy) B2 also make normal SSS. Frantz is so difficult to play for me. But I really like playing with him. Men usually do not play tanks, like the sword of Axe, etc. I cannot do anything good with Frantz. I can use the keyboard. Please give me some tips for that type Combo - so you can handle it. Z and X (Block and against) is the only thing that gives good damage.

Re: Rusty Hearts: sss with frantz

A dmg offers low, but has a low cooling and is good to keep your combo up to S offers high dmg in a good area, but stops his combo (sort of), the cool down is very short and level 2 dmg is OP, the abuse of this ability D is awesome, the dmg is nice, fast, and has a wide range, cd half this skill will make a great once in each stage. For reference, a skill that Frantz = first shoot your opponent in the air with a punch, S = second ability to hit opponents around once or twice, D = thrust to hit several times and call F = the peak hitting once.

So far I have scored 60% SSS in all my races Frantz (I have 3 races under S). While below the 10 that I just used the 2 skills to start, but get a lot of opportunities for overkills. I used this combo to level 10. S does not allow you to keep using normal attacks, but u can continue with the enemies doing (some) to fly higher and allows you to track combined. You can get Frantz SSS alone with all the difficulties to level 10, and then becomes more difficult.

x + x + x +Sword superior ability regardless of the airburst is called is a decent combo. I found it pretty easy in general to chain attacks Frantz (a sword), and his grip is really useful because of all its air strikes: just grab before they hit the ground at the end of a combo. I have not found a way to use the skills of an ax, and up till now, although. My final option for today Frantz & Angela there equally lot of fun to play in the company of it.

It is able to acquire even the S within Library / cafeteria; someone has some advice on how to get? I usually try to gather all the mobs that are within my range of skill and xxx + skill + skill + exceptional skill (the ability to spin) if not dead by then. However, it seems to have the best results. Archers annoy the things out of you at the same time as you are trying to attack somebody, and maids have a lot of horsepower to not go as fast as the rest of them, however also aspire to attack you.