Thread: What is the use of cards and vouchers in Rusty Hearts?

What is the use of cards and vouchers in Rusty Hearts?

Friends do anyone here have any idea on what kind of thing is this? please do give me some explanation about the same. I have come across silver/bronze Cards, as well as the Hunter's Vouchers in the game and I am not sure what kind of things are all these in the game and I have exactly no idea about the use of the cards in the game. Please do give me some explanation about the same. I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same. so do reply accordingly over here. I am waiting for the help from you all over here.

Re: What is the use of cards and vouchers in Rusty Hearts?

I have no idea what are the use of that cards. So what I am saying is that I do have the idea about the use of the vouchers. So vouchers are actually used to gift girls who give you the first quest and hence it is meant to gift them and nothing else. As the game progresses you will surely come across the cards and various vouchers that will certainly help you in the game as the game progresses. So do have a good look at the suggestions that I have given here. lets hope that it works out for you.

Well let me inform you that there is lots of benefit of owing a card. Well let me give you some explanation about it. if you enter at the stage of end of dungeons with the rewards then the card helps you in getting item rewards for yourself. Well the cards do replace the gold rewards that you are having and gets you the item rewards. So that you will get benefited from the same. I hope you might have understood what I have said here and hence I think that’s the necessary suggestion for you. so that’s it from my side for you.

Guys I need to say something over here. see the thing is that I am having Hunter Vouchers and I don’t know how to make use of that. I need to redeem them as soon as possible. So that it does not gets wasted and I do make some time for it. so that’s what I am trying for. Hope so you all do understand what I am saying here. Giving to elma is an option I agreed but don’t know how to redeem it? so that’s why suggest me some other steps by which I will be able to make a good use of that. So suggest me some steps on the same. I am waiting for the help from you all.

You are wrong here. see the thing is that elma does not have the rights to accept the voucher. Probably you should try the same with the nadia and probably you will get the required answer that you were looking for and that’s what the suggestion is for you from my side. Trading it with the equipments will fetch you lots of items and hence you will get the required information there only. So do as what I have said here. Hope so that works for you. so that’s the ideal suggestion for you.

Today, Elma has no elements to redeem the coupons, but when accessing the shopping center , and going to see Nadia to get a good few weapons from it, although I am still trying to find coupons for Later more things to my characters. So lets see how much coupon will I end up getting the game. Although I am hoping for the best to happen here, lets see if that does happen over here. still trying for the best to happen. So that’s what I want to say here. Hope my writing does makes you understand a bit about the game.

Ok I did understand what you all were trying to say so thanks a lot for sharing the information with me. so appreciate the efforts that you all have put in to solve the issue. so thanks a ton for the same. well no need to say that I will understand a bit about the game. As such I have a good knowledge about the game and hence that’s what I am saying here, there is no need of commenting about the same, that i don't have a good knowledge about the game.