Thread: Restoring durability at 0 in rusty hearts

Restoring durability at 0 in rusty hearts

Friends I need an answer for the same. well I want to know how is that possible. If I want to restore the durability of some of the weapons here then how will I be able to do that can anyone here give me a brief explanation about the same. I am sure that you will be having a good information about the same. so do reply accordingly over here. I also don’t have any methods by which I will be able to enter the shopping district so that I will be able to get a new weapon for the same. so start replying here in what do you think about the same. I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all.

Re: Restoring durability at 0 in rusty hearts

You must be smart enough so that you can follow the information of the NPCs. What I am saying is that if you had listened to the spy with what he was saying that in what techniques you can enter the district to get the restoring materials for your ammunition. So hope you do understand what I want to say here. from next time be careful and understand the method that has been given there and the one which I have mentioned. I am sure it will benefit you in some way or the another.

Yes in fact if you have a look at the npcs then you must reach them and ask for the repairing of the items and I am sure that you will get all the idea about the same. so do as what I have said and get to the npcs for more such options on the game and I am sure that you will be getting ceratin amount of help from there and so do as what I have said here. hope so that turns out to be true for you. so that’s the suggestion from my side for you. hope so it helps you in some extent.

See there are 5 simple steps for you that you need to follow so that you will be bale to restore or repair the durability easily here are the steps that will help you.
    1) first go and enter in to the shop.
    2) Now just look at the bottom of the inventory.
    3) You will get the option of repair all.
    4) Click on that and you are done
    5) Mind you that you will be able to spend 300-900 gold to fix all the items.
    So hope that was beneficial for you in some words.

Guys I need an exact explanation of how will I be able to get in to a shopping district? Can anyone here explain me about the same. I need to know about it now.

Actually what you have to do is try and meet the nadia. So who will be helping you in this process is elma or whatever the girls name is. She will give you a proper explanation about the same. look at the different quests that you get to see in the area and once you have seen that quests and conquered it and you will be able to enter the district and let me inform you that it is the said place from where you will be able to get the game and the place where the game just starts. So that’s what I want to say you all about the same.

Ok thanks I was really not knowing about that. So thanks for informing me about the same. so thanks a lot guys for all the information that you have given here. that’s it from my side for you. I will definitely try and get the quest for the area and hope that will lead me to the districts. So seriously hoping to do that and sort the issue. so that’s what I want to say here. Still if i have some more doubts on the game then i will surely let you know about it.