Thread: Is it possible to play rusty hearts only through controller?

Is it possible to play rusty hearts only through controller?

I hope you all did understand what I am saying here. so what do you all think guys? Is it possible to play the game only through the controller. Well idid try playing the game several times only through the controller and it was not possible at all. so I thought may be you all must have tried with it and hence I am asking you all about the same. well right now I am playing the game only through the tv and the keyboard but that is not fun at all. so what do you all think guys about the idea, please tell me something on the same. I am waiting for the suggestions from you all.

Re: Is it possible to play rusty hearts only through controller?

What I am saying is that you can definitely do that so that’s what I am saying here. well what you need is that you just need to hage a keyboard and also if you have the controller then just open it with the help of the keyboard. So do as what I have suggested you and I am sure that it will be the beneficial for you. so that’s my suggestion for you and I am sure that it will be of great help fopr you. as such I have not started playing the game but will surely let you know about the same.

If you are having a mouse and also the mouse mat then that’s it. nothing much is needed for you. so that’s what my suggestion is for you. no need of keyboard at all. who said that this game cannot be played without the controllers and all. it can be played with the help of only the controller. No much big sue of the keyboard, I use it only for chatting purposes and nothing much else. So I hope this much be clear for you.

I simply don’t agree with you. Well you might need the help of the controller to some extent. You cannot simply dependant on the controller for doing all the works. Keyboard is equally important in the tasks like that. Going through the different menus and all the options are not at all possible with the mouse. So that’s what I am saying here. so what I am saying is that it is not at all impossible to use the controller for playing the game but using the keyboard will be much better I feel.

Guys can you all please explain me some steps by which I will be able to play the game through the controllers. So can anyone here tell me some information about the same. I am quite sure that you all must have tried with the same method. So do let me know about that.

Yes surely I will let you know about the same. You can buy a wireless keyboard and mouse from Logitech at Walmart for $ 60 ez. I've been using this to play all my games single player and League of Legends for ever. if you have the extension to connect to the USB port on your computer, then u just plug it, this game has the auto settings for the Xbox 360 controller does not require manual adjustments, but I use a program called JoyToKey when I'm on the desktop or playing a game that is not consistent pre-programmed. I hope you did understand the said procedure.

Ok thanks a ton for telling me about the said information. Well I will surely try the said information that you have given here and hence I am quite sure that it will work out with me. so thanks in advance for the said solution for me. appreciate the help that you all have given here on th e same and I will surely revert back to you guys about the said solution that worked for me. so do wait for my replies guys. I will be letting you know about the same.