Thread: How do I use the Roll/RollDown option in Rusty Hearts?

How do I use the Roll/RollDown option in Rusty Hearts?

I hope the title says it all. so I hope you all must have understood what I am saying here. so can you all please tell me how to use the Roll/RollDown option in the game? Please do suggest me something on how to make use of that. Well I am completely aware that in the game if we press K I then we can see the roll and roll down option. So can anyone here tell me how to use the separate rolls. Please do mention me about the same. I am waiting for the necessary help fro m you all and hence do start replying over here. I am waiting for the help from you all on this. so start replying guys.

Re: How do I use the Roll/RollDown option in Rusty Hearts?

If any of your character in the game is knocked down then you can use that option. That will enable the character to keep rolling on the floor and also there is no need to stand up and hence that’s what the benefit is of the game, so that’s what I am saying here. I hope you did understand what I am trying to say here. so do make sue of that rollig option and I am sure it will be helpful for you in every moment of time. I hope you liked the suggestion that I have given you here.

Ok thanks for suggesting me about the same. Well I have a definite question in my mind about the same. so what I am saying is that what si the use of the normal roll? Whatever you are saying is of the upgraded roller and not the normal roller. Actually I am talking about the normal roller and hence I am asking you accordingly about the same. as if what do you all think what can be the use of that normal rolls. Please do update me about the same. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on this.

Well the problem with the upgraded roll is that it cannot be revered but the same thing can be done with the normal roller. Well the problem in my case is that I have already upgraded to the new roller and I think that’s the biggest problem here. so that’s what I am saying here. now I cannot take an advantage of the normal roller. Now after having sued the upgraded roller what I think is that the normal roller was a better one and it did gave more flexibility to me. so that’s what I am saying here. so I think normal roller was a better option here.

I think mid air dodge is a much better option in this scenario and that’s what I think would eb the ideal suggestion for you. so that’s what I am saying here is that it has a lot number of advantages then the number of disadvantages. Here are some of the advantages that I would like to share it with you all. some of them are
    1. you will not be damaged while performing the dodge
    2. You get the ability to do a knockdown attack while dodge
    3 range is much bigger then the normall roll

Ok thanks a lot for all the information that you have given here. I did get a lot of information about the same. so thanks a ton for the same. I appreciate all the help that you have given here and also sharing the information with me. so thanks a ton guys for all the help given by you all. well I was really not knowing that the mid air dodge will be so much interesting that it will blow my mind away. So thanks a lot for sharing the information with me. much appreciated.