Thread: Unable to take items from mail in Rusty Hearts

Unable to take items from mail in Rusty Hearts

Guys I just got a mail from GM which had the costume items in it and hence what I want to say is that I am not able to receive any kind of items in it and hence that’s the problem here. so can you all please suggest me some methods by which I will be able to pick up the items which were there in the mail. So that’s what I want to say here. I am also getting an message that my inventory is full. So that’s what the problem is can you all please tell me what should be done in this situation. Please do suggest me something.

Re: Unable to take items from mail in Rusty Hearts

It can be a some kind of bug over here. Well not the problem here. so that’s what I am saying here. What I am saying is that do not think much about the same. Just clear out the inventory and then try retrieving again and hopefully it will get accepted that’s what I think. So that’s what I want to say here. hope this small suggestion from my side helps you in sorting out the issue, do revert back to me if that solution does helps you in solving the problem.

I think so it is best to leave upon the developers to solve the issue. I think so they will better solve that one I think. So that’s what I am saying here. hope so that will benefit all others as well. That’s what I want to say here. so if possible go ahead and have a talk with the developers about the certain issue and I think that will be the ideal solution for you in this point of time. So that’s what I feel over here. I think PWE are the developers of this game and they should think of such kind of issues, that’s what I feel.

Well even I am one of the user who has got the same problem and hence what I am saying is that it is very much difficult to retrieve all the items so that’s what I want to say here. Even after clearing out the inventory then also I am having the same problem. So what else suggestion should I try out here. yes the error message does specifies about the clearing out the inventories? So now having done that what else should I try out, so that it can solve this kind of issue.

Well I had a talk with the developers about the issue and what they are saying that it is a bug and that should solve the issue. so be patient for some time and hence what I think would be the perfect solution for the problem, well we have to wait for sometime and they will send me back the items and hence that’s what I think you should do the same, that’s the ideal suggestion for you. hope you got the message about the same.