Thread: Ultimate graphic card for Rusty Hearts

Ultimate graphic card for Rusty Hearts

I started this thread to ask something from you all. so that’s what I am saying here. Well what I am saying is that which do you all think is a better graphic card for this game? I hope you all do reply over here on the same and hence that’s why I asked you about the same. So which graphic card will you recommend for the game and hence I am hoping that you will suggest me something cool for the same. so do reply guys as if what do you all think which is the better recommended graphic card for this game. So that I can start with the preparation and make necessary changes to the system. so I hope you will reply here.

Re: Ultimate graphic card for Rusty Hearts

I think radeon X series will be quite efficient and also radeon 9xxx series will be a good option for you. so that’s what I think will be the effective solution for you. you can select from variety of the options like Radeon X8xxx, Radeon X7xxx, Radeon X6xxx series and hence that’s what I am saying here. the Radeon 9800 series, Radeon 9700 series is also a perfect option for you. so do as what I have said here and hence that’s what I think would be the perfect suggestions for you. so do as what I have said here and that is what I think would be the perfect suggestion for you.

nVidia users I think GF 500 Series is a better option. Let me give you some of the options so here goes the list. Well some of the options here are GF GTX 590, GF GT 545, GF GT 520, GF GT 530 and GF GTX 560. So these are some of the options that I would like to suggest to you if you have are thinking of going ahead with the nVidia. So I definitely think that it would be a better option for you. so that’s what I am saying here. hope you did get the necessary information on the same.

GF 500m Series, GF 400m Series, GF 300m Series will give you variety of options and hence that’s what I think would be the ideal suggestion for you. so that’s what I think would be the ideal suggestion for you in this point of time. Let me give you some of the options that are available for the GF 500m Series, GF 400m Series, GF 300m Series. Some of them is the GF GTX 580m, GF GT 520mx, GF GT 555m, GF GTX 560m, GF GTX 480m, GF GT 420m, GF GT 445m, GF GTX 460m, GF GT 335m, GF 305m, GF GTs 360m. I hope all this suggestions are enough for you. however I have still more options for you but I think that will confuse a lot. So this is what I think are the ideal suggestions for you in this moment of time.

I think any intel chips will be a better option for you. Well I will surely be sticking with the intel graphics for this game and also I am preparing to get one as soon as possible. I saw an interesting discussion happening over here on the choice of graphics. So that’s what I think intel will be a better option for the same and the surprise thing is that nobody has mentioned about the intel and hence I have suggested the same for you as well.

ASUS X1300 Series is what I think would be the best recommended option for you. so what I am saying is that you will have to wait for sometime because it is unresolved at present moment of time. So that’s why I have suggested you all about the same.

Thanks guys for that. I mean this is really something big. So much suggestions at a time. I appreciate the help that you all have given here. so thanks a ton for the same. Well that’s what I want to say here. so thanks a ton for the same. Appreciate the help that you have given here. Well I would either like to go with the amd or the nvidia. So that’s the two options that I am hunting. Well there are quite lot of suggestions that you have given. So thanks a ton for the same. I appreciate the help that you have given here.