Thread: Closed Beta Date Officially Announced for Rusty Hearts

Closed Beta Date Officially Announced for Rusty Hearts

Guys I wanted to share this piece of information to you all. well the news is that the closed beta date has been officially announced and what I am saying the beta version of this game has already been released and also it is available from 27th July. So if anyone who is not aware of it then this is a thread for informing them about the same, I hope you all did get the necessary information on the same. actually I also want to know from you all how was the experience playing this game, can anyone update me on that. If possible do that it will be much better for me. so that’s it from my side. I hope some suggestions will keep coming in. I am waiting for your help.

Re: Closed Beta Date Officially Announced for Rusty Hearts

Don’t know what’s the problem here. It is really very difficult to understand and hence that’s the problem here. The server was active for some time and now it seems that it has got crashed. I want to play the game but I am not able to get the game at all. I don’t know whom to consult in this case. I hope someone here, must have surely played the game. So that’s what I feel over here. I hope you did get the necessary information on the same. so that’s what I want to say here.

I am just wondering whether how much this beta version will be lasting. As such I feel I am one of the lucky guy who has got the glimpse of the game and hence that’s what I am saying here. Well what I want to say is that the game as such is good but I am really waiting for the official version of the game. So that’s what I am saying here. I really don’t think so that can be any kind of problem. So that’s what I am saying here. hope you did get the necessary information on the same.

Hey the game has stopped working now and hence that’s what I want to say here. so that’s one kind of big bug that has happened over here. I am very much disappointed with the way the game has responded and hence that’s the problem here. so that’s what I want to say here. I think many of the users have come across this issue and hence that’s the problem here. Well I saw this thread and hence I think that’s it better to comment over here. so that’s why I have done the same thing.

Well my experiences if something similar to the above user. Well the thing is that I played this beta version for an hour or so and you will not believe that I have reached the 5th level and there os nothing much funny in that and so that’s what I am saying here. Well what I want to say is that I am not at all happy with the game and I think you will also not enjoy playing the game. Since the game has only 5 levels yet and I have already finished it. That’s what I want to say here. I hope many such levels do come in and I am waiting for them to complete that as well.

Ok thanks for informing me about that. I was really not knowing about that and hence thanks for informing me about the same. Well I really did not know about the 5 levels that was there in the game and hence thanks for mentioning about the same. so that’s what I want to say here. Well what I am saying is that the developers must seriously think something about the said topic and I am sure that there must be some changes made over there and hence that’s what I am saying here.