Thread: Three important points of Beta key waiting list of the Auto Club Revolution

Three important points of Beta key waiting list of the Auto Club Revolution

I wanted to play Auto Club Revolution on the computer of mine. We know that this particular game has been recently released. Well I wanted to know about the beta testing waiting list of the game. Let me know if you are aware of about the anything which I have mentioned over here in this particular thread. I am waiting for the speculation of yours in this particular thread. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Three important points of Beta key waiting list of the Auto Club Revolution

As far as I know the Beta keys will be provided through batches for the waiting list through out of the beginning of the closed beta. There are number of people who are interested to do the beta testing of the game so that the developer of the game are not able to invite at the single moment of the time. They are doing all the testing things through batches. The people who has taken part on this particular matter will get the an opportunity to take the part on this particular matter.

I am sure about the thing that is they are going to provide the beta key if you have registered with the developer of this particular game. if you wanted to lose the possibility to miss out the receiving of the email than I recommend that you should simply add the official email address of the developer of the game to the safe sender list or into the address book of the email account of yours.

I have noticed that the developer of the game has setup bespoke version of this particular game Auto Club Revolution at the time of the closed beta testing. Well I mean you are going to have the quicker progression into the game. you are going to have the 14 cars and 2 tracks at the beginning of the testing. Also new content will be added regularly in the game in the process of the testing. So consider the point which I have mentioned over here.

I wanted to say thanks a lot for the prompt reply of yours. I have tried to add the official email address to the email account of mine. but I was unable to do the same but I was unable to do. Let me know if you are aware of anything which will let me to get the requirement of mine. i am using Hotmail account. Let me know if you are having any specific solution to fix the matter of mine. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours.

To get the requirement of yours I am suggesting following thing which you should try to fix the matter . you have to click on the Option button from the Hotmail and then you should go for the More Option. You will have link which is called as Safe and blocked senders from Preventing Junk email. Now you have to click on the Safe sender option and enter the official email address. So try the same and let me know whether it is useful to you or not.