Thread: Disadvantage of Angela in rusty hearts

Disadvantage of Angela in rusty hearts

I really think that Angela is at a disadvantage against Frantz more. Both Frantz and Tude both have a skill that allows them to move forward while the frameworks of resistance and implementation in the air, Angela does not. It's a bit hard to catch one of them for their skill. I have some good combos, but that cannot make you flinch, newer role of Angela. Are there professional players who want to talk about Angela some accountants can do to these guys?

Re: Disadvantage of Angela in rusty hearts

I found what helps is if you are receiving are always juggling ability laden wind, which can save and hit what gives you chance to step back from the wall using the ability to juggle fire, his fist on the ground some melee skill orbs after then head back and use the fireball followed by more of the fire wall, but always keep that skill in case the wind was cornered or juggle the pieces we can aspire to Angela, because it is bad to get away if they get into a good juggle combos.

I'll try to take some videos of my matches 1v1. I try to stay away from magic missile abuse, since it is comparable to having a CD Dainn 5 seconds world on fire (You're obviously a player Lunia so you'll get what I mean). I'm still used to Lunia PvP, so I often XX poll and if it I'm still in Firewall - Combo>. Help wind is useful in PvP because it's the only thing that gives invincibility frames and no other form of armor Super / invincibility. I hope my video recording function, so you can make a video of Angela combos too.

I used to use Sieg + + Asuka Dainn Lunia more frequently, but I will not go into details. Angela is actually very good for comboing. I cannot take away PvP combos due to the delay of weird in there, but I have 15 + combos in the field of air in dungeons. Longest string I had was with the sword 28. need to prove the scythe. Can be abused invincibility frames to attack to get through the super armor and beat when it wears off. When that happens, more or less need to guess where they are going to shoot then you can start a chain XX + Combo, if you do well.

Hello according to my opinion It's kind of evil, is not as fast as the roll and the air cannot stop dodging the position you well. That attack with the help of the wind has an enormous delay leaving it opens to the capacity of Frantz and Tude. Even if you do manage to get hit is very likely that you will not be able to continue the combo due to the slow response when a person receives a blow (delayed reactions when people get hit, I just? Lagg ?).