Thread: Portal 2 on Xbox 360 controller

Portal 2 on Xbox 360 controller

i have a wireless xbox 360 controller. i have connected it to my laptop. This is the MacBook pro and now I decided to play the portal 2 video game on this laptop. Is there any person already do this task. If anyone having experience then please suggest your own opinion. Any type of help regarding this issue will be appreciated.

Re: Portal 2 on Xbox 360 controller

We all know that the xbox 360 is a gaming console and it will be capable to provide the game playing facility with any kind of laptop such as MacBook pro. It works really well without giving any problem. You need to just connect this Xbox 360 with the laptop using the proper task. It's not instantly recognizable while playing, but Valve has designed the game. Then check the device is connected with the system or not. If it is connected then use the game installation process and it help to you for solving this type of problem.

I also want such kind of connection and hence first I check the connection using the basic thing. It doesn’t work at all. Then I contact the expert person of the site and they will give me some information but it also not work. I think the problem is to be related to the connectivity and hence I use some process that is to be preset on the manual. Hence I just suggest you to do this connection using the manual.

The single-player sections of Portal 2 initiate characters of dynamic new characters, a host of brand new puzzle elements. The game turn into a critical preferred and go on to sell over four million copies, an Xbox Live Arcade pack of challenge maps and eventually, this sequel. Our Portal 2 Game show offer a walk during for story mode, tips for co-op, and unlockables. You need to take the help of that kind of and it really works to solve such kind of problem.

In this game, your mental abilities are your best means of survival. Portal 2 is clever, innovative and genuinely funny. This is the most familiar and it will be provide the almost best features. This features helps to play the video game with the help of this xbox 360 gaming console. You need to just do the connection between the laptop systems with this xbox 360. It will be help to play portal 2 with the Xbox 360.

For more kind of information you need to contact the expert person. You can view its contact details on the official site as well as the about section of the game. Hence this task and it really helpful to you solve the problem. The main thing behind this is to be the video game is to be provide the facility that help to improve the performance of the gaming with the enhanced handling technology. It works really well without giving any problem.