Thread: Analog game controllers in Trackmania 2: Canyon.

Analog game controllers in Trackmania 2: Canyon.

Especially I am discussing regarding routing wheels and joysticks. I comprise a Microsoft Force Feedback Racing wheel. It is receiving extremely old and is falling separately finally these years playing Trackmania. I have been annoying to discover a appropriate replacement however I am having problem finding a latest one that works as fine. I have attempt Thrustmaster RGT Force Feedback Clutch however it doesn't midpoint in any way fine. The steering is brilliant however if it doesn't midpoint it build it complicated to go off bound at an angle.

Re: Analog game controllers in Trackmania 2: Canyon.

I'm pretty confident every part of modern USB drivers will be very well through it. I would suggest for the Logitech G25 or G27 (rather expensive, but very adjustable) to the joystick to use a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro and pad for me is cold current Logitech PC (awarding people do not like the pad, but it's my favorite of them all, Zooz joystick recommended and is very good not to slide). I usually play with an Xbox 360 controller; however comprise a Logitech Driving Force GT works if you install the software in favor of the wheels form the internet.

I'm probably taking this wheel back to the shop Monday. The store has a G27 in stock for almost $ 100 more. I do not like that think. No Saitek wheels moreover. But before that I will try to increase the dead zone and reinstall the latest driver. I am also moving from Vista 64-bit Win7. Perhaps that environment will be better for this wheel. I will take an old Sidewinder joystick and try that too. I love Isla slide no. A platform game is not working for me yet. But still I have yet to determine if this is just a lemon.

I've tried almost everything can be changed. I still cannot get enough focus. Expansion of the dead zone helped a little, but it did for the game that made the steering too slow technical situations too. I found the problem was due to the acceleration but the analog mode (single axis, dual axle or three axles.) If you have a slider on one axis of the game waiting to be used for acceleration and deceleration at therefore, runs counter to the top if you do not have the gas pressed halfway down. Changing the input configuration launcher along with the driver settings solved all the problems of acceleration.

We are all looking for longevity in the game. I think in the long term of this purchase will support and evidence (perhaps for me in the beta). I did pretty well with the wheel of our strength MS. I have 9 years of use out of it. What I'm really looking for is a list of hardware tested and accepted. I wonder what the drivers of the game developers are using. So far this driver, you should focus. I'm not sure this is a gambling problem or a problem of control, they do not know enough about how the game will use and using the device.

The only reason the list of hardware drivers "may" come out. is if they decide to implement a "good" motor feedback forced the game, at least we can have a list of drivers confirmed to work with that feature. The game will support anything with a steering axle of the buttons in the end, so if you need a list, there is only one thing on it. And that will be. On the one hand, it would be nice to slow down / speed analog, instead of on / off, but on the other side that would radically change the game and give people with joypads players and advantage over the keyboard.

You can speed up or slow down with analog control, but are used as on / off at any position, not full analog (and desired). And actually in TM are not able to specify apart analog controls to accelerate and break, as a result you cannot accelerate and break at the same time (at the stadium drift and tms / control air nations are not really useful). To do so with similar controls is the only way to solve this problem using some using alternative controllers to redirect the two keys, and the configuration of the two keys in the game.