Thread: Rusty Hearts: How to configure Gamepad?

Rusty Hearts: How to configure Gamepad?

I am not able to understand that how can I configure my gamepad? I went to the system>Options>Controller setup and finally end up with the controller image which is not similar as mine. Now I am stuck with this and cannot understand that how this can be done. If someone of you have any idea that how this can be done then please let me know that. I will be thankful to all the helpful replies to this.

Re: Rusty Hearts: How to configure Gamepad?

I was also searching for the same but not found it. This does not exist in that. This is one of the most important features that they are missing and it needs to be fixed as soon as possible. I have no complaint with any other part of the game but if they can include some way for configuring the gamepad then it will be great. Let’s see that what other users say about this in upcoming posts.

I would like to tell you that the controller they are having is very famous in koria. It is of the different kind as compared to the one that is popular in America. In America, they choose PS2 style setup along with the D-pad in the side and analog sticks close together. If the controller is a bit different then this does not mean that the buttons are also the same. The control map lying on RH is the similar as a normal PC controller. The only difference is that it is D-pad and analog are in dissimilar spots.

I think that button layout is very poor. I am having the "shift hotbars" button unswervingly in the stick utilized for movement has led to me continually changing to an empty set of bars if I'm not cautious regarding not clicking it. Other than this half of the layout is still within korean and what little of it isn't is a mess. The layout for the keyboard + mouse layout is even poorer, so for now I am sticking to gamepad since half functional is superior than going back to DOS days of two handing keyboard.

There is one other suitable method and that is to make use of the controller emulator and if you use that then it will create your default controller to be same as the xbox360 controller intended for the game. There is one .ini file and you will have to modify this file in order to set up the button in the way that you want. Before doing that, you should make the backup for the files and don’t just overwrite that. This is because if you want to revert back then you can do that easily.

I have tested with it and the Xinputtest shows that left analog moves left flawlessly and right moves fine in the diagonal way but it moves in inverted diagonal in other. I am not having any idea that what is 1,2,3,4,5,6 mean in axis index. It was simple to switch from Right and left. I have just switched the values but don’t know the way to remove the invertion. Lest see if someone can reply for this.