Thread: Rusty Hearts: Fix for Dodge of Angela

Rusty Hearts: Fix for Dodge of Angela

If you are facing the angela which is familiar that how to play even in a bit then also you will not have any chance next to her as a melee. I mean that you will not able to hit her as she is spamming that dumb leap. So I would like to request the makers of this game to fix this before trying to fox something else. I am s,aying this because it is very important that the characters care balanced within the game.

Re: Rusty Hearts: Fix for Dodge of Angela

I think that you will require more practice with the game and for the reason that you are not able fight with something, it does not mean that it must me tweaked. So all you require to do is to accomplish more research on your skills and you will be able to get the answer for your question. This is the only thing that can help you with this. Lets see what other people say about this in the upcoming posts.

I don’t mind if they maintain the invincibility frames all the way through the whole skill, like it does previously, but was it actually essential to add them earlier than she even moves? Angela will consume your complete skill, and after that dodge and finally it’s "Blocked". Note that this will just affect people that really know how to PvP even remotely. This is the only thing that I can say about this at the time.

I haven't found that any of my friends express anything on this matter nor I have prior experience with this. Whatever you may quote them on is promptly slighted as unimportant, for the basic truth that it is you, someone who dismisses others assumptions, the individual case that is driving the content. Consequently, whatever you assert your partners have expressed is of a complete and utmost unimportance until shown generally, by a tertiary gathering.

Angela in this game can easily kill unless you face Colette and for the moment Angela is the most incredible I've seen so far. I try to combo but she always finds a way to fight spam it without jumping. Some of you might not be playing your class right otherwise you are playing sword Angela’s that spam magic missle and after that dodge when actually the simplest method to cut out a sword angela to guard them back afterward close in support to kill. Most sword angela's be unsuccessful. Well, let me reshape that. Even in the level 20 one's, seeing Colette play Scythe Angela have made me in doubt that wonder why other scythe angela's fail so bad?

It's annoying sometimes, when I start to juggle with a sequel that is locked and I have more serious of it. As long as they dispose of invincibility at the start of the final script then there will be no problem. But even without that slight nerf, still just for me. Franz can take off easily 1/3rd of Angelas hp if you get a juggle owever, if not perfect bother to guard your normal missiles is angela Roombas your floor.