Thread: Should PWE increase difficulty in Rusty Hearts?

Should PWE increase difficulty in Rusty Hearts?

Game makers have said that they might look to the probability to scale the difficulty. So I am posting this here to know that how many of you would like to see increased difficulty and the level of the difficulty that you wish in that. For me, I want that the normal difficulty should be same as the hard difficulty. Hard difficulty should be same as very hard difficulty and the very hard difficulty should be a bit simpler than current Blood. So what do you thing about this?

Re: Should PWE increase difficulty in Rusty Hearts?

I don’t want any changes in that. You want to increase the difficulty in the game because you may be pro in that but what about the starters who are playing that for the first time. I am also one of them and want the level of the difficulty should be same as it is now. There is no need to change anything in that. If you want to play harder then you can play the higher level instead of starting from the first level.

They should boost the monster reactions I a m saying this because they just stand there for a few seconds earlier than even attacking. For harder difficulties don't make elevated hp/damage intended for monsters/more monsters but create the existing ones more receptive. The difficulty requires enhancing. I should not be able to solo extremely hard levels effortlessly.

I agree with the whole thing that's been said here. It ought to be even harder than what you say actually. You shouldn’t be equipped to do very hard or else blood alone except you got good gear. What's the point in being equipped to be 3 in a party while you can solo all? Normal is okay with being able to solo but hard you should require being with good gear. The mobs respond really slowly even if they have been up for 5s or something. Some of them just stand and look waiting to be killed.

I just want to point out that how easily you can kill the monsters. I am sure that you are capable of VH alone but once the blood mode SSS questions you may qualify him as a soloist. My point is that everyone is losing the concept of this game. Who cares if you can clear all areas easily, try to establish a ranking point style for you or try to successfully complete a combo or trying to juggle? You will not enjoy this game for a long time if you just cut the dough touches all the way through and just spam your skills. Trying to learn what you are doing and control it.

It doesn't matter to me. If you played PSO earlier then they can find its very hard and ultimate mode difficulty and put it here. Monsters attacking as well as moving fast along through high damage are able to do the similar thing. I mean if you attempted through the solo within ultimate mode, you could do it, but it take forever and you would need immense gear. Else you were dead otherwise did 0s on the monsters.

I think the monster should just be smarter all levels. Perhaps not fit to ruin your combo, but the attack faster, move faster, etc etc. And the number of enemies difficulty should definitely be the same and / or increase. More crowds, more strings. And anyone else who has played the way blood is damn difficult. Definitely do not have a high level drops as the way of blood, but just a little something to make health potions you use these collecting dust in your hotbar.