Thread: will clothes be dyable in Runic games.

will clothes be dyable in Runic games.

I am a regular user of runic games. I play single player as well as multiplayer gaming in that. I like the trailor(or the promotion video) which wearing all the armors. Actually I don’t like the entire armor suit but I like some pieces of it though other parts are not so cool. On that occasion I think that can I mix and match the suit of them. I like to see the armors with the consistent colors while in reality it is of different color scheme. Can this possible in the Torchlight or not. Can anyone suggest me something so that I can dyes the clothes. Have any idea for. Please, someone help me out

re: will clothes be dyable in Runic games.

As per your description I come to know that you want to do dye up things with the armor in the games videos or in the game itself. I think this an extraordinary idea. I think you can have the little bit of chance to getting this thing possible by the use of mods in that runic games. I think that basically would be the mods only. This is just a possibility I am not confirmed about that. I think so because the mods are less restrictive in the gaming zone so by the use of that you can edit the thing in the game. But I don’t have an idea the change should be or not related about cloths or not. this will give you an idea about the gaming changes that can be possible in the multiplayer games. I hope this will give you some help to solve your problem. Thank you.

I read your description. After that I like the whole idea of your thought. It’s a nice idea. But I cannot come to know in what circumstances it will be applicable. Here I want to mentioned one thing that I am al;so a user of runic games and I am a fan of that. I think that the armor dyes is the coolest idea among the all possibilities. As I remember in some games like HG:L, in that you have the ability to select the scheme of color of any piece of an armor and then it dyes to the rest of your armor with same scheme which you have selected. In that manner the color then would be co ordinarted. With this facility there is another option available in which you can you can dye the kit which gaves you small bonuses if you have used them. I have this much of information but I don’t have an idea about the all other games whther it can possible in those games or not. I think this information can help you upto some extent. Hope this will work. Thank you.

According to your description I think you have good idea. This idea is pretty much similar to some games which provides this kind of ability to users. For doing this function you have to look some ways like mods. In this case related to color for that you have to access for the each mod for the each piece and this process you can try out of the game or before the hand. By the use of dye kit in game you can do that process without modding and on the fly. This is alright but remembers the dyes process usually changes only colrs and not anything apart from that. By the use of that reskins can add complete new look to him and there is no need to replace the old armor.i have this much much of idea about this kind of problem. I hope this will give you some help to solve your problem.

According to your description I come to know that you want to do some changes in the armors kit of the game players. This problem is rarely asked by anyone. Actually that is the good question. But the answer for that is NO it cannot be done in the case of gaming. There are many reasons for that but the two main reasons are as follows: 1.  this Dye kits are pretty well functioned for the realistic texture with the normal maps but they have remixed into the texture after they are applied to hand painted texture style which you want to create. 2 the another reason is the amount of time which is required for the to pull this is larger than regular because this includes from setting up the masks to generating the proper tining. As a result the requirement of large time period it is not good to apply. I hope this will give you some sort of idea to solve your problem. Thank you.

I read the above discussion and reached at the conclusion that you have to change the color scheme. As per my information you can mod the texture to your desired color. This type of ability is already available in the Torchlight 1 which includes a Vanquisher mod which makes the entire armor white themed. But one thing you should remember one thing that aall obver the armor in red-and-black and risque-cut. I am also user of the runic games and really favors the pleasing armor combinations. I also remember that some around year ago I had a purple robe on the warlock which has excellent functionality. But it cannot run with anything else in the inventory. In that blizzard spends all the time and money on wardrobe items' appearance. I think this can helpful to you. Hope this will work for you. Thank you.

I read your description and I come to know that you want to do some modification with clothes. I think this is almost inconsequential if you are comparing with the other game play mechanism. I am also the user of TL 1 of runic games. It will give fun. I also like the colors of the cloths of the games. The scenery in that game is sop unbelievable. The scenery was beautiful but the robe is not so beautiful as the scenery. In the end this is the most interesting and beautiful feature for the consideration in the MNO. This is specially the view of the game play which is totally depends on the character.