Thread: XBox games similar to Red Dead Redemption

XBox games similar to Red Dead Redemption

I am looking for a good Xbox games which must be somewhat similar to Red Dead Redemption &/or Fable 1, 2 or 3. I am not into war game and not about Scrolling otherwise Platform. Only looking for a fighting based games but not turn Based'. I have completely finished RDR and I really looked this game. So I am looking for some games like this so that I can replace this.

Re: XBox games similar to Red Dead Redemption

Sacred 2 I loved it. But it is different from Diablo. There's no trade, the build of a character is less fun to ride (always this problem of recharging skills as in Sacred 1, the objects are less desirable... But next to that card you got most of hack'n'slash, a great design, full of quests, I see brief + hack'n'slash it as a "journey" or we walk on a huge map to discover new places, villages, etc., rather than HNS set the hair of a millimeter or a Diablo game is the heart of the build and drop, but the maps are always the same.

Games like GTA I know are Saints row 1 and 2, the godfather 1 and 2, Mafia 2, Red Dead Redemption Anyways you already have. For if you also have red dead redemption undead nightmare? You could try Saint Row 2, but I do not know if it will genuinely like I've never but I hope you like it.

Torchlight is an action-RPG from the developers of popular titles such as Diablo and FATE. The player chooses one of three character classes ventured out from the safety of the town Torchlight and battles through randomly-generated dungeon levels, where we sample a variety of gruesome creatures, treasures, and many tasks for him. The random level and an "endless dungeon", which is unlocked after playing through the main game, provide for long game play. The verdict of the press is all in all, a World-core value of 80%.

Set in the Might & Magic universe is now Might and Magic Clash of Heroes, the award-winning 2009 and out of their critically acclaimed DS game for Playstation Network and Xbox Live. The game combines role-playing elements, an innovative and dynamic combat system based on a puzzle mechanics, with new online features. Another one option is Fable 3. In Fable 3, you go back to a failed adventure travel. This time you have to prove them as good or evil revolutionary leader. What we think of the role play, refer to the test. The world of Albion in Fable 3 has arrived in the industrial age. Even the fantasy world is at this time in big breaks and at the center you are. With your choices you make sure how the story develops, and thus the appearance of your character.

For the Western-game Red Dead Redemption is currently an XP Challenge. While PS3 gamers play against the owners of the Xbox 360 version. In the XP-Challenge, players simply need to run any multiplayer game, the collected experience points are then written to the respective system well. The players have won a system, if they have a scale completely filled with the collected experience points. The current state of the social scale one can see from Rock Star Club. Currently both systems are still relatively the same. The winning team will receive exclusive to their console outfits for their (home) avatars.