Thread: Error in Sims 3: "Some of the files have been modified! Please reinstall"

Error in Sims 3: "Some of the files have been modified! Please reinstall"

"Some of the indexes have been changed! If it’s not too much trouble reinstall" This is the memo I worked toward getting when I attempted to fix the brand new fix. I pulled out my Mods organizer and Saves; I didn't pull out Downloads or Worlds but perhaps I ought to have in light of the fact that I do have some CC in there I actually grasped (for the most part from downloading parcels and worlds from the Exchange). In this way, will I need to introduce each recreation, or simply the base amusement? I'm having inconvenience identifying every last trace of my circles and I'd contempt to need to purchase all of them over again, but in the event that its simply the base diversion I am able to either pick it like a champ at Wal-Mart tomorrow or this evening from Game Tree Mac download.

Re: Error in Sims 3: "Some of the files have been modified! Please reinstall"

I am so sustained up with this! It's been a week on account of I've been ready to play Sims-.-" They've had Lion good to go to them following February so why, in July, do they still have a recreation this is not perfect with our brand new OS??? They ought to have discharged a patch whenever Lion turned out! I trust there's a patch turning out tomorrow 'create this feels such as a joke. The way that when I attempt to start The Sims 3, it FORCES me to overhaul the diversion, then after that when it declares the records have been altered, the entire recreation close down

Found a large portion of my circles but still lost base amusement, WA and High End Loft Stuff. They're in all probability covered an as yet undisclosed place so I'll continue looking; could rather not need to repurchase unless unquestionably important. ETA 7/28/11--Okay, here has a go at nothing; uninstalled every last item excluding for the envelopes I pulled out to spare (fixed worlds, downloads, recoveries and mods). Going to begin following it has been reinstalled.

Found a large portion of my circles but still lost base amusement, WA and High End Loft Stuff. They're in all probability covered an as yet undisclosed place so I'll continue looking; could rather not need to repurchase unless unquestionably important. ETA 7/28/11--Okay, here has a go at nothing; uninstalled every last item excluding for the envelopes I pulled out to spare (fixed worlds, downloads, recoveries and mods). Going to begin following it has been reinstalled.

I possess the same situation on my Mac. When I stack the event, I basically click on Cancel for the upgrade and go on my joyful way playing the recreation. There's doubtlessly something the matter with this overhaul as such a variety of folks are having issues--both on Mac and PC. I believe that there is a newfangled upgrade there is a revamped overhaul, 1.4 I could look at it in the event that I were you. On the grounds that it declares you could probably skip 1.3 and download 1.4(Which has the same upgrades, but you are able to establish it unlike 1.3).

Recognize if your hard drive volume organize is case delicate. Head off to Utilities/Disk Utility. Click on the name of the hard drive where The Sims 3.app is fixed and select “RAID”. Under Volume Format, users ought to check if their hard drive is situated to either of the aforementioned: Mac OS Extended, Case Sensitive or Case Sensitive, Journal. Clicked "no" to the upgrade following attempting to institute it, I then attempted to play the diversion and when that I was ready to play the event.

I'm on a Macbook genius and I established it on a non-chairman record. Since you instituted it on a non-chairman record then this could serve some useful purpose. I'll give the short form to begin with, then the extended. Some other region I peruse that it should be fixed on a "director" record to have the capacity to download fixes. Once the patches are instituted the record might be come back to non-director, in the destiny for additional fixes this would need to be rehashed however, I'm not certain. Cheerfully they alter it in light of the fact that this was a pain.

You'll ought to totally uninstall all Sims 3 documents (something greater than what is in the requisitions envelope, readme.txt tells you where they are), update your record inclination with the goal that you are able to direct the workstation (or have the machine chairman do this, you'll require name and secret key), reinstall the recreation then hit overhaul. I propose constructing a duplicate of the Saves index to not lose any diversions you at present have going. A short time later the record might be switched back to non-executive. In the event that this wasn't enough then peruse on.