Thread: How is the loopcams in Trackmania 2: Canyon?

How is the loopcams in Trackmania 2: Canyon?

Hello some day before I saw some video of this game and I am very happy with its graphics. But still can someone tells me how is the cameras are appearing in the loop canyon while playing this game. I tried to view about that video but I did not find any kind of video of this game. So that’s why I am asking this question. I am acquainted with in TMU surroundings you are able to barely perceive where you're going in natural 1 or 2 cams, which is completely bad for me. TamaraAce

Re: How is the loopcams in Trackmania 2: Canyon?

Well, the gameplay videos I saw the camera of 1.2 and 3. But you can also add your favorite camera in the circuit at the MediaTracker (if the track). I'm not sure, but the demo camera was also 2 when he made a loop. Actually, it was the same shit in TMUF in chamber 2, where you cannot see the circuit very well. That's why I have always cam 1 and 3 keys of my control. This is what I am thinking about this camera. Let’s see how it will be.

I'm sure it will be like TMUF, where it is difficult to see the links with a camera or 2. Therefore, players are using the MediaTracker and establish a CAM3 for each loop. It is a good solution in your eyes for the reason that it works. It has the similar exact functions of the camera, or at least it did at E3. However not anything says that u cannot make your own point of view through custom cams. So till the release of this game you have to wait.

Hello I as well remember an interview (however do not be acquainted with that the video), which says something cam nothing like loops / walls tell (the reporter) it is possible to perform through MediaTracker. It is the similar as earlier than, using MediaTracker, the simply dissimilarity is that the tracks of the campaign have subsequently MT has it. This is what I am thinking about it. I am not sure how it will be but still we can share our views.

I consider TM wii and TM DS 02/01 resolve this difficulty extremely superior: You drive typically into Cam1 (or Cam2 / 3, if desired), and at what time traveling in a loop, "changes" to a number of kind of CAM2 where you can perceive exactly you drive, so you do not hit the walls as TMUF. This might be also an opportunity of TM2. I actually hope Cam2 return on the way to the MT segment (prefabricated), as it was within tmuf for a number of reasons. Try driving downhill lying on the concrete blocks of the stadium and car model at the point of observation out of the cam (CAM1).

Even I saw some video of this game and according to me, What I really like is some kind of camera "node" that is anchored at the point x to serve as a virtual cockpit - and each vehicle must have a designed or default. Thus, if MT is set to a point to have a true "insider" point of view, not just a bumper-cam, not the extension if you have a 3D model as. You are able to on the whole snap-on for the node.