Thread: Need own avatar in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

Need own avatar in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

A new trailer has beaten showing the 3D characters in The Mercenaries. This trailer shows great art style type stills of the characters in the game. Most of us want the game to have locked up our characters / avatars, but some characters will not be in the game that are in the RE universe. Sheva, for example, be in the game, but I really wanted to read this avatar. Anyone have any idea about this? Please let me know if anyone has any idea on this.

re: Need own avatar in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

The original idea was that only a small group with avatars and game specific characters. But since it is trapped and have also run out of characters, things change. This is not an elitist group that people "own" the rights of an avatar. Wear what you want. Still, it would be great if you checked first with the "owner" of the avatar, just to make sure you do not feel hurt, but no one stopped anyone else use the avatar of his / her choice. If someone wants a 3D avatar Rebecca Mercs, I say have at it.

People do not own avatars; use what you like regardless of whether someone else has done. I was first person here to use the photo of Jill rain as an avatar, did not stop other 3 people using it (I cut it in fact). I really do not like. It looks weird seeing all these people with the same avatar. I wish we could have our own that nobody else could have. It gets confusing when different people have the same avatar - but this is a bit of a fad. I'm sure people will be switching to something else shortly after M3D is released.

Here I just wish to add something in this case. Again white Valentine has graced us with his presence. Great idea for all of us running with the same avatar, we must all change our names to match we're at it. Yes, everyone can have the same characters, but we should not have the exact same avatar. It would be misleading. Refer to the product and we know if he's fine with it the fortunes of several of the characters themselves.

I'm about to start doing now, but I thought it would be easier for people who want to choose a photo for your avatar? I was going to choose the pictures myself, but if people want to use the same character would be better to use different poses and / or facial expressions at least give them some individuality. Let me know people like I'm doing now. Tried the other pic, but could not get the gun in the picture well enough for an avatar.

At the end there is nothing wrong with people having the same avatar, do what you want, nobody can stop you, but I see it as why would the avatar like another person in the first place? I'd rather have a picture that nobody else has that makes it stand out and possibly show their style, but that's just me, but I'm like in real life, I prefer to be out in a crowd after a match, but some of People can disagree with that and do not look that is also fine.

Re: Need own avatar in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

I can use CS3, but my Imac took a dump last week so I have not made any new for people. I put my iPhone now and you can get a new comp. It is actually very easy, however. Just download a couple of blood splatter brush set. Remember to copy the color of blood from the original trailer of continuity with the eyedropper tool. Then you take a picture and go to RE Hue / Saturation and edit. Reduce the saturation to zero for all red and master out and play with the brightness / contrast and saturation of red until you are satisfied. Growing points of the trailer for the name or the free hand that what you like and you're done.