Thread: In Trackmania 2: canyon what will be your ManiaScript?

In Trackmania 2: canyon what will be your ManiaScript?

Hello guys I am starting this thread because I want to know what ManiaScript you would like to build in this game. According to me I will build my ManiaScript which is having Create a HUD in the game of online and offline (with the intermediate time of each player, or something). Create (if there is no start) extra modes, such as the Platform, Puzzle and crazy. Give points to players in Hot-Seat mode to win through the highest number of points (obviously). What you think?

Re: In Trackmania 2: canyon what will be your ManiaScript?

I wonder how many possibilities exist for scripting. I read an "unreliable" source that can change every aspect of the game, including speed, etc. If that's true, I would make a "clone of Mario Kart" where you can drive more power-ups to slow down opponents that the slippery road etc. I would like the option of forcing the player to utilize a dissimilar camera. If there will be no slow motion within MT, at that moment I does something like this - to add effects.

I like to perform something that will force people to see a person - I saw cases that it could have been used. I wonder if an aimbot in mania would be possible with ManiaScript shoot. But I was just trying to get the point that shootmania Nadeo has to get a shield hack for hackers everywhere. First, we'll have to look at the quality of the language itself before going to take care of what you can actually do in terms of the game.

For me, the ESL Cupmode must have a return Trackmania 2: canyon. 1v1v1v1 is especially good for games. Cupmode works like normal, with a small but important change: There can be only one of the finalists. Let's say the cutoff point is 120. Driver 1 obtains 123, as a result he's finalist. Driver 2 has 119 point. After that in Next round, driver 1 is unsuccessful; driver 2 increases sufficient points to have in excess of driver 1. It is now the sole finalist. It makes no sense for me to have zillions of finalists, one finalist, and he has to win again to become the winner.

A disc player at a time for a fixed period trying to do cool stunts / possible (~ 30 sec). All other players will viewers / her. At the end of the era of long-rate players Spectator Freestyle (ex 1-10). Then take an average score that gives the player a score. What all the players have gone the round is over and the player with the highest score. It would be nice because the way it is now more trick is wrong, because you can make the best stuff at times and not getting any points, and sometimes it will give you tons of points for silly things.

I would be able to use multiple conditions in one clip (for example, do something if the player's speed at the specified position is greater than 100 but less than 200 at the same time). It would be great to swap blocks dynamically during playback. It might be fun from time to time as clues to joke, but as part of the game and you'll get more players to join. I love the ability to make a "levels" or "level" with the map as 5 shorts in it. Beat the first short of going to the second. Beat in the second movement, and so on. So there are 5 races on the same map.

Anything I can perform subsequently at what time the car approaches a certain point I speak STOP! And make a small cut scene or whatever you want to call it and after the scene, obtains control of the car but the car's position has changed, perhaps even move with some speed and get to your control, already has the speed? What you guys think? These are my thought and I am sure that you guys will reply on this. So please do replies.