Thread: The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff coming for MACBOOK?

The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff coming for MACBOOK?

Hello friends I have been really very disappointed with this that EA has been such a big gaming company and they have not concentrated on having a Sims world for the Mac book this is really disgusting and I don’t like this at all I have been really very disappointed with this I was just waiting that they would be taking some move or so but it dint happened till now and now I am upset and now I wan tto take some action and request them to listen to my request so what can I do I need help for that.

Re: The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff coming for MACBOOK?

You may be having and window disk and even this may be the case that you may want to install the windows on your MAC book with the Boot Camp and then enjoy the games and the windows also, and for this you can visit the apple website and note it down how to do it. One of the best parts in this now is that you would be able to use the CAW - BETA for Windows on your Mac, The bad news is that you need to install Windows, and you have to install the game on the Windows partition on your hard drive and interface with CAW - BETA. I'm not even sure if Mac users can download and install the worlds, however, for some confirmation is not appreciated. If you have a Mac Pro with a Mac Pro RAID Card, "Boot Camp" will not work and may want to try VMWare Fusion virtualization software or the like is a costly, clumsy, but supposedly the work should at least until EA listens to us.

As for "when it comes" as much as I hate to admit it, the following is the best answer I can give you: when the "final" version is ready, maybe not Maybe the sad truth is not really "know . Also, I do not know if the tool is close to the MAC. The best thing we have is a readme that supposedly mentions "controls Mac," but these could only be a key map for Mac users running Windows with an Apple keyboard. We have more evidence against the CAW for the Mac that evidence in favor of it, certainly not a good thing. At this point, all we can do is try to call the attention of EA.

If you have not done so, see the request for 13 pages I started here, in my last two posts with more suggestions to persuade EA to release CAW - Beta or otherwise, for the Mac I hope this information is useful, but is not the answer to any of us want to hear. I definitely would like to know what happened to my WinXP disk, because I really I have no desire to upgrade a PC to eight years old, only to meet the absolute minimum of CAW - Beta, so you can run something that should be available to me. Trust me, I know how you feel about the lack of CAW - Beta.

Well, I've been a fool not the tool for Mac, but I would like to inform you. Please check the symbol "*" next to the word "BETA" on creating a world, then they move down to the word "PC only". What is that symbol before? "*" Am I correct? I do not know if EA plans to take the test tool ever, but it shows that the barrier is Beta only. so you may be lucky enough to receive it before the 4 Sims T_T but probably not.ust horrible that we are always left in the dust! The same happened with SimCity 4. EA, throw us a bone. This is my experience about it and I wanted to share it so have been posted this over here.

Is there any way to edit a world that already have if you have a Mac, and can someone show me the request so that I can sign. I really want to start making my own worlds. It comes 2015. Probably soon. What do I mean by how much? Not. I know it's hard to wait. As someone mentioned you can always install Windows on your Mac if you are dying to work with it. I have installed on my old laptop PC. I played with it a bit, but I have to admit it is very difficult to get a feel for the controls. I cannot say I've used enough to really master anything. I kind of hope that only CAW feature in the game itself. I find it much easier to make the city editions from the battlefield, but now not all the features of CAW are available in the game.

Ah i think it has been already released search it out properly and there have been many of the threads and all to support this problem, this days it has been really a big question and has been asked by many of the players so it would be a great choice if you go with it and this threads would surely solve your problem and even there have been a lots of updates also i am sure you would find it out quickly and would be able to enjoy it for sure.

Sorry guys for a wrong question and yes i got the one and i have installed it and this is a great one that no one has been frustrated or irritated with this question and people kept on replying and this is really a nice felling thanks to all of you and all of your effort is been appreciated that's why i love to be on this forum and i dont hesitate in asking any question thanks once again and keep helping me.