Thread: No new world in The Sims 3: Town Life Stuff

No new world in The Sims 3: Town Life Stuff

It is really very sad to see that EA people are not planning to introduce any new towns for the game and hence what I am saying is that they should think of that idea as soon as possible., I think that will be a much better idea it seems. Well we are not getting to see any new things In the game and also if we look at the venues even they are not there. I am bored of looking at the some venues and the towns and hence my request to the EA people is that they should implement something or the other. So that it will be better for all of us over here, so that’s what I am thinking here.

Re: No new world in The Sims 3: Town Life Stuff

I appreciate your idea but it seems that you are not playing this game from long time. Wait let me give you some brief introduction on the same. So what I am saying is that the stuff pack does not come with the new neighborhood and hence the name is also given the same thing the stuff pack. So that’s what I am saying here. Hope you did understand what I am saying here. so do look at it accordingly and lets hope that it turns out to be true for you.

Let me inform you guys that it is not so difficult to get new lots for the game. So that’s what I am saying here. see what I want to say is that if you look at the SSV then there are tons of 20x30 lots in it. so that’s what makes it difference from the others. Also you will find it next to the frios as well. So you can find it there as well. In this it also gives you the option of replacing the old one with the new one and hence that’s what it counts here. so do look at it. Most probably that would be the ideal suggestion for you.

I cannot completely agree with what all are saying here. See I am of the opinion that if you do have a proper look at the stuff packs then it is clearly mentioned that there are neighborhood and also it is mentioned that it has stuffs for the neighborhood as well. So now when you all are saying that there is no neighborhood and all, then why it is that anything advertised in it. Can you all tell me? I need an answer for this as soon as possible. So do reply on the same.

Well you cannot complain that you will get a new neighborhood in the stuff pack. So that’s what I am saying here. Well what I want to say is that you cannot expect much from the stuff pack. Well surely you will get all these things in the expansion pack but not from the stuff pack. Yes there is no doubt that stuff packs have very less to offer and especially with the town life. So that’s why I am saying here. Well do look at the same and hence from next time do not compare the stuff pack with the expansion pack.

No matter the stuff pack is called as a town life. I was not expecting any new kinds town or something like that. Well what I am saying is that with the stuff pack that you all are saying it is not such a great stuff I think. Now why I am saying that it has not received some good response from anyone over here and also the same thing that I am saying you all. if people are saying that the stuff pack was not good then probably they are correct there, so that’s what I want to say here. probably the stuff pack was not so good and hence people are complaining about it.

So that’s the reason why I have made this thread. It seems that people are slowly understanding what’s the reason why I have made this thread. Lets see this message does reaches the necessary people or the EA people so that they can bring some new changes in the game through some patches. Well what I feel is that everyone here have some rights to speak over here and everyone ahs the different opinion and hence we must respect them.