Thread: Voice samples of Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

Voice samples of Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

I've been watching some clips of audio feed-and if that is the end product is as if I'm not impressed. The voices sound something really dull, metallic and out of a DS game. The audio is pretty basic in general. Does anyone know if this is just for the ads or the final product, as this too? SFIV had good audio-why not this? What are your thoughts about this? Anyone has any idea on this? Please if anyone has any idea about this than provide me.

Re: Voice samples of Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

Here I just wish to add something in this case. I have just heard Claire, Jill, and voice commands make Krauser and smooth sound. Note however, Capcom probably did not want to do the professional voice acting for this game, because the characters hardly have any dialogue. It would be a waste of money for Capcom to hire a professional manager to help voice actor’s voice a couple of lines and growling.

I beat the game and the credits are Roger Craig Smith, Patricia Ja Lee, Douglas DC, Alyson Court etc. The fact mentioned Alsyon Court demonstrates that brought back the lines of the recording. And I can tell as they say in the lines of this is very different from Resident Evil 5. It's definitely the new versions of the lines. The problem is that the quality is terrible. They all sound muffled and low, and Claire and Jill both sound exactly the same actress when they say "thank you." It's like if you use the same sample for both of you.

Not really sure what was going on with that, but it is pretty lame. Even lamer is that there are only four samples per char, eliminating the ability to communicate with your partner and respond to the improvisations. All you can do is the 4 simple commands manually, nothing more. You cannot even say 'ok' when someone says to wait or go. You cannot even ask for help when you are to die rather. All that trouble and expense for a handful of words in bad quality ... Capcom Sometimes I wonder indeed.