Thread: Is Starcraft and Warcraft games are restricted in India

Is Starcraft and Warcraft games are restricted in India

Is that true that two of the best game like starcraft and warcraft are banned for playing in India .does anyone know the current status I am planning to buy that game heard lot about it but also heard somewhere that the game is banned in India and not suppose to play if it is so can anyone tell me why is this happening. Dose I have to pay fine for playing that both games I wish I can able to play that game soon

Re: Is Starcraft and Warcraft games are restricted in India

Never heard of any ban you talking about only came across a post where online account of many player were closed of which 263,000 for StarCraft and 19,000 Warcraft due to use of a hack or cheat program while playing StarCraft or Warcraft on Battle.net . but not seen any post where it was mention any ban in India I think it must be rumors and not true don’t worry if it’s been selling in shop that means it is not banned in India you just enjoy game

Actually came across one thread where user had be fined by internet broadband company for playing World of Warcraft from Blizzard Entertainment but ever body consider this as hoax and is not true but I suggest you should do the proper research before you buy this game .i also heard it a cool game hope I myself play this game some day but for now what you have to do is find the place where you can get this game and then ask the concern person about whether this all thing about the game been banned in India is true or not, let us also know what you have found

Sounds like cool game, please put the downloading URL for this game if possible and please tell me know this game is not banned in India. Dose it has any brutal or adult content. I think only then it may have a valid reason to be got banned. But by the name of it this looks like very nice a game. Is it online multiplayer game where everybody connected to internet can play with each other? I would like to know about these games. I wish this all be rumors and at the end we all get a positive answer keep posting the updates