Thread: Jill Valentine back in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

Jill Valentine back in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

More than one surprised when he saw the new face of Jill Valentine. I really do not understand why they do that to her. Jill has a beautiful face, elegant and dreaming, but now the mercenaries of the change. She has the lips of Angelina Jolie is a good name. That is an insult. First you turn your blonde, but now this. As one is not a WWE wrestler. She is a policeman, a police incredible. The Return of Resident Evil 3 face. Do not destroy this series. We even Sienna Guillori of RE horrible movies look incredible as Jill.

Re: Jill Valentine back in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

Well, I must agree. In RE1-RE5, it looks great. She had turned blonde because her hair was bleached because all the chemicals that are maintained and experiments on it. However, his facial features remained the same, so I was not worried about her. However, RE: R was a little "interesting" to see her lips pumped up that made her look like Lara Croft. I think Capcom did this to make it look more "attractive." Either way, I'm not happy about it. I think Capcom should consider adding the finishing touches to make her look more like Jill again. On top of that, the game is a prequel and I think they look more like BSAA Jill.

Actually, hate, hate like Jill is in Revelation. I personally did not like how Jill looked in the promotional images of RE3. But Revelation does seem like something that is not. She looks like a completely different person. People complained blonde Jill, but at least they still looked like the same character of Remake. Anyway, Jill is still Jill and she remains one of my favorite characters ever, so I'll deal with it. And honestly, how Jill looks in 3DS Mercs has grown on me. I think she looks really hot now.

Well, the next full blown RE, in fact be Revelations. I know how much you like playing by hand. They are just now finding reasons. Jill looks bad because his model was designed for a portable system. That is nonsense. Their model is based on LIN, but affected by an unspecified reason. All the characters look the same? As Jill is only reduced to strange effect? She looks great and runs for reasons of hatred in this game not be in your Xbox or PC or whatever.

I do not know why everyone keeps saying that Jill is well in The Mercenaries 3D, but wrong in the Revelations, which looks the same in both games. Go see Revelation game has pictures and photos of the Mercenaries game play and tell me a different look. Nor does even compare the two against each other because their revelations make it more elaborate, while the 3D rendering is animated CG mercenaries. People need to stop complaining is completely ridiculous, it is love! You spend all your time looking back not the face.

It's all a matter of opinion. I personally do not think Jill is similar in Revelation and 3DS Mercs. In any case, Jill is almost as Lara Croft in the Apocalypse, and more similar to how it looked in RE5 in Mercs 3DS. Although it is not quite the same as its counterpart RE5 is far more than the model of Revelations. And other popular characters have been altered and people talked about it for a long time. Jill is not alone. See how people lose their heads when Chris polished up.

You realize that your character model design for Revelations has changed is not it? The original trailer is not how it looks today. See game show revelations and you'll certainly using the same exact model to save for a costume change in the playable demo and Disclosures Mercs. You can easily use the assets and shrink them to the 3DS, which is what they did. Of course, the number of polygons is not the same, but the shaders that is hardly noticeable on the small screen.