Thread: Crysis 2 - Some Annoying glitches still remains with 275.33 drivers

Crysis 2 - Some Annoying glitches still remains with 275.33 drivers

I am playing Crysis 2 game in my computer and this is a very nice game. The game was running perfectly min my computer but some days before I get the notification stating that graphic drivers update available for me and after that I have downloaded 275.33 nvidia graphic drivers in my computer but after installing that when I restart the computer and then when I start the Crysis-2 game at that time my computer started giving me issues with while playing game. Now I cannot see the graphics properly in my computer. Please help me out.

Re: Crysis 2 - Some Annoying glitches still remains with 275.33 drivers

If you facing graphic issues after installing the updated drivers in your computer then I think you are facing this problem because some of the driver files gets damaged and I would like to tell you that you should try to solve this issue by removing the graphic drivers from your computer which you have recently installed and after that restart the laptop and then install the updated the driver. Before your install the driver should run Ccleaner in your computer. Now after doing this trick you will not get any issue while playing Crysis-2game in your computer.

As you have mentioned in your above reply that by reinstalling the graphic card driver I can solve this issue but after reinstalling the graphic driver also I was still facing the same problem in my computer and I am still facing the same problem while playing the Crysis-2 game in my computer. I have also tried to solve this issue by reinstalling the game also but that doesn’t make any difference. Please tell me what I should do to fix this issue. Any help will be appreciated.

I think you should rollback your graphic drivers and after that you have to install 270.61 nvidia drivers in your computer and after installing that drivers you will be able to play the Crysis-2 game in your computer properly. I am suggesting you this because in my computer I was also having the same issue and I have also solved this problem with the same trick. I hope this information will be helpful for you and you will not get same problem again with your game after trying this solution.

After looking at your above post I have uninstalled new drivers from my computer and after that I have delete all the temporary files from my computer. Now after doing that I have restart the computer, now after restarting the computer I have insert drivers CD in my computer and after I have installed old drivers again in my computer. Now after installing the old graphic driver in my computer all the things started working normally. Thank you for helping me.