Thread: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D needs more support

Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D needs more support

I think this game needs more support after launch meetings and the leader should have been included. Also some more content to download the game especially co-op which would be useful. This is what I thought about this game. What is your opinion or what I thought about this game? If anyone has any ideas or suggestions for this, please add it below, but focus on the subject. This is what I mean. Let me know your feelings and suggestions.

Re: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D needs more support

Totally agree, why not have something as basic as online leader boards for this game? There were difficulties in setting these with Nintendo, or simply do not want to bother? Global high-score hunting is huge factor re-playability and a game that is solely a result of hunting, is one feature you do not have now. DLC will be appreciated by me anyway, even if others will criticize instantly again Capcom to do so. For now I think DLC is the only thing that can save the game after the very negative reactions.

Some TIER of DLC Characters may be a good addition, but it is too early to talk about it at this stage of liberation. I support this as well, who say this is a game of right. However, what type of arcade game high score hits does not have leader boards. This is a must have, even Metroid Prime Hunters DS game a 6 year old original DS had leader boards, those detailed in it. The downloadable content is also something that I support, something to show those who are trying to say that this game is low on content.

I love this game, and this is a celebration of the mercenaries, supported DLC = Epic Win. This game has great potential, is fun, but we need a bit of downloadable content to make it more complete and fun. At least we should have Leon and Ada as mercenaries, which are very important and we want to play with them in cooperation and combine well (+ Chris Leon, Leon + Claire, Ada & Jill, Ada + Claire, etc.). Leon and Ada is the protagonist of RE2, RE4 and RE 4 mercenaries must return to tea.

Absolutely. And for the leader board, not only generally have high scores, but also better results for the current month and the highest single-player combo (provided it is not too easy to reach 150 solo) - a Again, overall and by month. Title the thread of the suggestions too. And if you really want to push the boat stripes here is an idea: every time someone hits your highest score you can choose to add to your "challenge" list: Players can submit up to three challenges by passing the street, and the receiver has to see if the results are better in the maps given by the given character.

I have the feeling that you already have something planned, but a lot of things seemed to be discarded and they are the DLC is possible to mention, I have no doubt that already have some DLC content as Sheva, ETC josh finished and probably thinking only of adding new content to this cause also mentioned that point would have to find something better with Nintendo for DLC. However, you may be right, though, all the DLC could be a matter of "if" can be downloadable content for their 3DS games.