Thread: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D disappointment with Umbrella's downfall

Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D disappointment with Umbrella's downfall

Therefore, I was thinking this morning (I know, dangerous proposition than) the fact that most people who were fans of the original series were disappointed with the fall of the Umbrella way it was announced. The large company was the creator of evil themselves. Those started it all, or at least accommodate the villains to the creation of everything. They received a 30-second mention RE4 as to how they were taken. Which means, we have no idea how they were taken down?

Re: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D disappointment with Umbrella's downfall

It is unfortunate that many of them is not clear, and much of it has to do with the fall of Umbrella is somehow canonical and non canonical at a time. I would say that the sudden explosion in popularity of all things about RE from 98 to 2000 or 2001, contributed to this and I'll give an example: CVX Claire is captured in the center of Paris, which is supposedly the headquarters of Umbrella. In the game files, epilogues and touch whatever it all stars members had gone to the race and were trying to coordinate efforts and ending with Umbrella on their own ground.

In the book of short comic RE, this actually happened. Chris, Jill, Leon, Barry, and others were involved in taking down the Umbrella facility, and from what I remember, in a creepy castle big ass. It's all full of holes. We CLC are canon. Some files are contradictory. And we know that any fiction out is not canon. I think all that could have made a good game. And if I remember correctly, Umbrella was made mainly small RE4 introduction of lawyers and law whatever? Everything seemed improvised and rushed. Clearly he did not want to bother wrapping the narrative arc.

Umbrella was not taken by government intervention at all, but rather share prices. The lawyers were there because of all the demands of the families of the deceased. U.S. technically froze the assets of Umbrella, but really, would company ARCO producers to keep all their funds in the U.S.? Really? It was bigger than the cop that I had seen in a franchise under the new Duke Nukem production. I do not think I was all upset about the fall of Umbrella, but the introduction and rapid extinguishing Spencer parody seemed real.

The original game had serious plot holes, but that was okay because it was basically like playing 'B' horror movie. These days, the series is taken seriously, and the writing has not really improved much. I know it's probably not a nice thing for me to say about writers, but it's true. I have not seen a noticeable improvement in the development of plot, character development, or any areas you would expect, given the large amount of material that must work.

RE5 sold about 5 million copies, if not more. This franchise has been the greatest Capcom franchise since the late 90's. It clearly is not going anywhere, but the only question might be which direction it goes. My theory is that in an effort to compete with Western games, the history of heavier RE5 Capcom gave the greatest plot and depth yet. And it totally and completely. They decided to take from a bag full of scams and matrix of Hollywood tropes.

That's pretty much how I feel, after getting three "Let's finish this!" terminations. I stopped worrying about how Umbrella fell. So all the "Umbrella will continue to be renewed as long as the Red Queen is about" almost did not bother me. What bothered me is the way he said Umbrella is gone, but then show Wesker trying to bring him back. Hell if you order Umbrella (or something) in a complete game before RE4 came out. I think people would not be so hard on the story.