Thread: Dead Rising Medal in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

Dead Rising Medal in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

I was looking for a couple of other medals I have in Mercs3D and saw that one of the medals is Dead Rising: Kill 53,594. He accomplished this feat many times in so many games that, although initially fun, entertaining and rewarding, it is now just a whole and unoriginal. Dead Rising. Dead Rising 2. Left 4 Dead. Dead nation. Now RE: Mercs 3D. Although it helps me keep track of the number of digital I finished dead, I'm tired of it.

Re: Dead Rising Medal in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

It is only about 355 games where you kill all 150 enemies. That's quite much a perfect game every day for the next year. That at a standstill doesn't seem kind of overboard. This is the problem with text, sarcasm is often hidden. I find such medals/trophies/achievements dense, nothing but a grind. Certainly do not add any measure of fun. I have played some games a second time through solely for achievements, whereas I wouldn't have before.

Achievements in general tend to be pretty tough. Most games have half of its achievements on the basis of what we normally do anyway, while another part is disgustingly easy for you to get in a day of purchase of the game. Others are just routines that test your patience and are there just for the sake of being difficult. I like that the achievements are really rewarding (for example, would get a good SS in all stages with all characters in Mercs), offer a unique way of playing the game, or specify a part of the game that would not have known/cared for.

But back to the original point, the Dead Rising and whatever medal 14 days is called is both dense. I have to start over in my fourteen days, for a little over a week after the purchase did not play and did not play well yesterday. You know, because I'm busy. Fourteen consecutive days of a medal of silly that only I can see. Play a game of Mercs, 3DS change of date to a day ahead, play another game from the date of Mercs, 3DS change to another day on, play another game Mercs, rinse and repeat.

Well, the lack of seeing almost nothing unpleasant. When I join a game, I have absolutely no indication of how good that person. I do not know if he has one of the SS and at this stage, or even what happened before, or what medals you have, or what your high score or anything. It's just a faceless person could be anything. But I have to stop there before going to another rant about how horrible it is in-line configuration in this game. It would be nice to really be able to see / show my 46 medals. If this could happen, maybe actually going to deal with these obnoxious.

Prototype has that achievement too on the XBOX/PS3. That game was a lot of fun for me, but its A LOT of work, even for a sandbox game. I understand Capcom doing it, but I think its all the other zombie genre games that ruined that feat. I don’t worry about it, this game is VERY addicting. When I finally get this medal I will be really surprised. Because at that time I will have completely forgotten that you can get medals in this game.